Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 28th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Passenger

Default M/F CRUSEMATE FOR E/S CARRIBEAN. OCT/NOV 08

I have been on several cruises, Carnival, and would be interested in trying a different cruise line for a change. I've done three cruises in the Western Carribean, and want to eather go Eastern or Southern. Since I'm from MN I would prefer to fly to Fl or CA. Sharing costs would help keep my vacation less expensive as I will have to include an air fare and maybe some hotel nights at the beginning or end of the trip. 1 wk would be a good length of time. I'm a non-smoke, social drinker, and if I found a cabin mate who I could share good times with, it would be awesome.

There are a number of good cruises on vacationstogo during this time. Besides, it will be near the end of hurricane season and will reduce the chance of inclimate weather. If you would be intersted you can email me at mn.male@gmail.com or this website. Happy sailing and thanks for visiting.