Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Roommate Needed for Weekend Bahamas Cruise!

Actually we need three roommates, one male and two female.

We have a large group cruise going on RCI Monarch of the Seas from Port Canaveral Nov 14th to 17th to Nassau and Coco Cay. There are three members of our group that do not have their roommate situation straightened out. Each of the three with their details is listed below along with their fare. The fares listed include ALL taxes, fees and fuel surcharges. Each cabin in our group also will receive $100 shipboard credit. This is per cabin not per person so each person would get $50 if in a double cabin. Our group is about 50-50 male and female with also about 50-50 single or married. We only have 3 couples going so everyone else is traveling without spouses. The age range is mid 20s to early 60s with most passengers in the 30 to 50 age range.

The male passenger had his original roommate back out. He is single, non-smoker, in his mid 20's likes water sports (surfing) and likes to have a good time but is not what I would consider to be a loud party animal. His cabin is an outside on deck three and the per person fare is 366.11 per person.

The first female is 58 year old professional lady. She is a non-smoker and very easy going and she claims that she makes an excellent roommate. She would prefer a lady between the ages of 35 and 70. Smokers are ok as long as they will not smoke in the cabin. She is booked in an inside cabin on deck 2 but would be willing to upgrade to a better cabin if the roommate desired this. Her fare is 317.11 per person.

My second female is 29, nonsmoker, neat and considerate. She is newly single and is looking to have a very good time on this cruise as her last one was boring because her boyfriend was with her. She is in an inside cabin on deck 2 and will also consider an upgrade if her roommate desires.She prefers a roommate between 21 and 45 which is why I don't want to put my two ladies together unless we have to. Her fare is 312.11 per person.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me at cruiseblondie@yahoo.com or send me a message through this site!
Sponsored Links