Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Passenger

Default Discount...Discount....Discount

Hi,
I am looking for a roommate for my Spring Break Cruise. Here is the information.
Departs: Sun Apr-12-2009 5:00 PM
Los Angeles Returns: Sun Apr-19-2009 7:00 AM
Royal Caribbean Ship: Mariner of the Seas Cabin category: E1 Deluxe oceanview cabin with balcony Cabin number: to be released later.

01 Los Angeles, California --- 5:00 PM
02 At sea --- ---
03 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 10:30 AM 6:00 PM
04 Mazatlan, Mexico 8:00 AM 5:30 PM
05 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 8:00 AM 8:00 PM
06 At sea --- ---
07 At sea --- ---
08 Los Angeles, California

Cruise price $2,159.00
Expedia booking fee $15.00
Taxes & fees $121.84
Total $2,295.84
Amount Paid ($265.00 )

Now here is the discount... I am willing to pay more than half for this cruise. I would ask that you only pay $900. The above total is just for me and I am sure that if I added another to the room the price might go higher due to fuel surcharge. Again, I would pay whatever was over the $900 you paid. I really don't want to pay quite this much for this solo cruise. My only request is that I get to choose which bed to sleep in. I perfer the one closest to the balcony.

I am looking for another female. I am in my 40's. I do not drink, or smoke. I have been told by past roommates that I was a good roommate. I am also looking for someone who is not afraid to be by themselves. Though I don't mind hanging out with someone either.
If your interested please PM me or Post. I know this cruise is 7 months away, but I like to have my vacations organized and paid for well in advanced.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
CJ

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Beginner

Hi CJ, this is my first time on this message board and I've been thinking about taking a singles cruise (none of my friends can afford to go with me!) I'm not really into partying hard, just want a good vacation. April would be fine with me (and would give me a good amount of time to get in better shape). I'm 48 and easy going. Let me know. Thanks!
Old September 22nd, 2008, 12:54 AM
Passenger

Default Hi

Hi Kathy,
I sent you a PM, which means personal message. I know your new to the boards and maybe your not quite sure how to access it. If you look up you will see the letters PM's that is your personal message box. Just click on that and you should see the PM I sent you. Let me know if you have any questions, or that your having problems accessing it. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.
CJ