Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default 14 Day Hawaii-Golden Princess-r/t San Pedro Dec 10-24 '08

Looking for compatible cruisemate to share cabin costs for above. Price is $969+$126fuel+$63.68govt. Also comes with bonus of $75 per person onboard credit. Inside cabin, Category JJ.

About me-46, swm, straight, easy going, sense of humor, respectful, fit, don't smoke/snore/drink. Age/Gender doesn't matter, but would like to find someone who isn't a partier and doesn't smoke OR snore. In lieu of posting a reply on this board for the world to see, I ask that you please email or pm me per the links below or in my profile. Prefer someone local so we can meet to ensure compatibility. Thanks.

Tom (Riverside County, Hemet)
Sponsored Links