Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Beginner

Default Female Cabinmate for Jan-Carribean Cruise

Hi, I'm a 29-yr female looking to cruise the Eastern Carribean---- Puerto Rico, St Marteen etc! Preferable carnival 5-7days., I'm definitely looking to enjoy the nightlife in addition to the excursions. I would like to leave out of FLA its the closest location but I can be flexible.
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
Beginner

Hey there, I am assuming you live on the East Coast. I am, in fact, looking for a female cruisemate for an October 21 cruise to Mexico out of San Francisco. The fare is $899 so with taxes and everything it is less than $1000. The stops are Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Ixtapa, and Acapulco, and it is on the Star Princess. My brother works for an airline so I can get you a cheap flight round trip to SF. What do you think?

Tony
single
never married
no kids
Italian
Old September 23rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Beginner

Oct is too soon for me it will conflict with my work sched. I'm looking to go after Jan 2009. Good luck with your search.
Old October 6th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to jdpack

No problem
Old October 6th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Beginner

Thanks for your reply, I really would prefer a female cabinmate. Good luck with your search!