Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman
Default Wanted: Last minute cruise partner

Looking at either Valor (2nd November) to Eastern Caribbean (Nassau, St. Thomas & St. Maarten) or Miracle (5th November) to Southern Caribbean (St. Maarten, St. Lucia & St. Kitts with 4 days at sea) - 8 days!

If interested, please e-mail reply to hafta1@hotmail.com

I have had great success on this board - having cruised with 3 different people over the last few years (incl. 2 ladies). In fact, I am cruising with one of them that answered my e-mail 2 months ago - on the Crown Princess on 26th October to the Eastern Caribbean. Any age is fine with me!

For your information, I am a FUN Aussie bloke (single divorced 54 yrs young, non-smoker) who enjoys good company and has cruised 55 times and 37 times with Carnival! If you are female, please note that discretion is absolutely assured (with telephone references from others who have shared a cabin and cruised with me available - if required).

I just got off Valor on 28th September......and would like to fit in one more cruise before returning to Australia!!! As an 'elite' Carnival Cruiser, you will receive some complimentary things (incl. a free shore excursion, bottle of wine etc. and other 'good stuff' - as my cabin mate which are reserved for me)!!

If you are interested in joining me, then drop me an 'urgent' line (refer in heading to CRUISEMATES) and we can discuss further! I am currently back-packing in Canada (am currently in Quebec) and will be back in the USA next Wednesday 15th October. I will confirm pricing once we have discussed cruise together. I use an agent within Carnival Headquarters (Miami) in conjunction with my Carnival Agent in Australia.

Looking out for any replies (at my e-mail address or here).

Thanks!

84 completed cruises including.....

48 Carnival Cruises......
16 Princess Cruises.......
8 R.C.C.L Cruises.......
1 Celebrity Cruise
5 HAL Cruises......
4 NCL Cruises.......
2 P&O Cruises......
ALL since 1994!
Sponsored Links