Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Default Need cabin mate for RCCL Voyager 11/29 from Barcelona2Texas

Ship Name: Voyager Of The Seas
Departure Port: Barcelona, Spain
Ports of Call: Barcelona, Spain; Cartagena, Spain; Funchal (Madeira), Portugal; Santa Cruz, Canary Islands; Nassau, Bahamas; Miami, Florida; Galveston, Texas
2008 Date(s): Nov 29
Price: $399/pp (Inside cabin)

I am a young cruiser seeking cabin roommate(s) to share cabin cost (prefer straight male/female between age 21 to 31). I drink, smoke, and gamble, but VERY courteous and considerate. I ask the same in return (respectful, courteous, and considerate) If you're interested in sharing cabin cost, please PM me. I am also Diamond member, so you will get free liquor and other perks, too.
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Passenger

find a fun companion yet???
I am booked on the voyager nov 29...i have single room got a smokin deal...
if you are planning on kicking around barcelona prior to the cruise let me know as I wouldn,t mind sharing a hotel room.The room rates are pricey compared to the cruise rates.
I am adventurous sporty female looking to meet like minded travelers.
hope to see you sailing,Tina
Old October 25th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina b
find a fun companion yet???
I am booked on the voyager nov 29...i have single room got a smokin deal...
if you are planning on kicking around barcelona prior to the cruise let me know as I wouldn,t mind sharing a hotel room.The room rates are pricey compared to the cruise rates.
I am adventurous sporty female looking to meet like minded travelers.
hope to see you sailing,Tina
Tina:

May I suggest you spend at least 20 min browsing hotels dot com site. Alas, econ is very bad at the moment, so you should be able to find great rate on hotel. And, if the rate is not within your budget, then try hostel. There are many hostels nearby the cruise port and easily accessible from El Prat airport (BCN).