Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to pcfixerky
Default Looking at March Perhaps

I am very new to this but I am up for some adventure and escape for a week or so. I am a single firefighter and am only interested in cutting cost and perhaps a social buddy to reduce the stigma of being a loaner single type person. I would prefer a female room mate. I have tons of flexibility with my job so I am waiting to find the perfect place and time to get away. Please rest assured I am a quality guy, nonsmoker, light drinker, and easy to get along with.
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Passenger

Default Really???

You have homophobic issues as a firefighter. You sleep with other men in the same room!!! You don't have to let everyone know your homophobic, you could have been less rude and let everyone know that you prefer women roomates. No one would have known your problem. Good luck finding a roomate.
Old November 10th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to pcfixerky

Sorry I was not trying to be rude or offensive. The guys I live with are brothers. Us guys just bond different then you girls do and it takes time to do that in a manly men kinda way. Peace.
Old November 16th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Passenger

Default Hi

I was just wondering how you were doing with your post. Have you gotten any personal messages? I hope so. If not, don't give up. I would suggest you post closer to March. Also, being that you want to cruise in March, I think prices for cruises will be lower the closer you get to March. If you have no takers with this post then I suggest that you reword a new post and post it closer to March.
Good Luck,
CJ