Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Beginner

Default SEEKING CABIN MATE FOR SEPT. 2009 AND PERHAP'S FUTURE TRAVEL

[b]Hello,
I am a 58 year old female living in New Jersey. I am seeking a travel mate. I am looking at doing a cruise Sept 7th.2009 from New York to Canada. If you are are interested in sharing a cabin please let me know.
If it works out well for both of us perhap's we can arrange future trips together. It is my intention to do a crossing on the Queen Mary 2 to England in 2010 . Looking forward to your response.
Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Familiar Face

I ama 56 year old, African American female professional. You did not say what cruise line and cruise stops.

I am interested in New England, would love to see Quebec. Non smoker, physically fit, light drinker. Hope to hear from you. Peace
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:15 PM
Beginner

hello Elizabeth -- I also am from New Jersey, 57 year old widow, a college professor. I am traveling to England on the Queen Mary 2 on Sept. 8 if I can find a person to share with me. I have a teaching gig in England and will need to take that specific ship at that time. If by chance you are interested, you should know I expect to take the Sept. 8 Cunard transatlantic sailing and hope to pay $1,000 (sharing a cabin that costs $2,000 approximately.) This is a seven-day cruise. Afterwards, you could go to London, do a bit of sight-seeing, etc. and would fly back one-way, I imagine. If you are interested, email me at cmccoy@jjay.cuny.edu. Thanks! Candace
Old July 24th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Passenger

Hi shame it's not Westbound. I am looking for a share on a westbound transatlantic ( see my post)

Penny
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Passenger

Default CLOSED

CLOSED