Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 18th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Beginner

Default 64 DWM ISO Cruise Partner

Hi I love to cruise and especially like to sail on Celebrity. I am looking for an agreeable person, non-smoking who is considerate enough to share a small area without offending. The deals right now are phenomenal and it would be unfortunate to not be able to take advantage of them, if interested send me a message and we can discuss the possibilities.
Sponsored Links
Old May 13th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Beginner

Default Cruise in December 09 or??????

Hi Looking to go somewhere warm at Christmastime. Have not used this site before...love feedback on how it has worked for you.
Dance cruise would be my first choice...Do not snore, or hog bath or closets.
Very good at going my own way but nice to so some things together depending on compatibility. Enjoy Bridge and other card games. Like the side trips and enjoy exploring more then shopping. Scuba yes.
Live near SFO but will be in West Palm Beach to Coconut Creek in June searching for a place to buy.
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Passenger

Default Care to join me?

12-night Mediterranean cruise on Ruby Princess. Fare for an inside cabin is $1,199 per person. I can pay my way. Just need somebody to pay freight for the other bed. Seems grossly unfair that I should have to pay for two when it's just me. I've got two prerequisites: no smokers and, if you want to pursue a romantic relationship, please take it to the other person's cabin. I'm a pretty good sport, but I'm fairly certain that listening to my roommate frolic wouldn't do a whole lot for me.

Please, I beg of you, don't make me go on a "singles" cruise. My being single is incidental to my wanting to go on a cruise.

I've traveled extensively, including at least a dozen cruises: Greek Isles on Stella Maris; Panama Canal on Fairwind; around the world on Royal Viking Sea; transatlantic on QE2. Yeah. I know most or all of my ships are artificial reefs by now, but ship happens.

I've got to find a cabinmate by May 30 or cancel my reservation. Don't care if you are male, female, or cojoined twins. If you can pay your own way you are good enough for me, so long as you don't smoke (or hang around with smokers) or use the cabin as your love nest.

Let me hear from you ASAP.
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Passenger

Default Well, Hello Buddy!

In actuality, I am in the same predicament as you. Aren't these prices amazing? I booked a cruise leaving Venice for a cute little Mediterranian, but will probably have to go alone. It's only around $700 each and at the end of August. BIG PROBLEM---I smoke, but not in the cabin or not around anyone that would be offended. I am adventurous, flexible, fun-loving- caring and an all-around-good-time. If you are interested in conversing further, let me know. Patty
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Passenger

Default How about a Baltic cruise

non-smoking straight MM looking for cabin mate on 10 night baltic cruise departing 15 June RT from Copenhagen visiting 6 other countries.
Old July 6th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Beginner

Hi Neal, I am interested in sharing a cabin to cut down on the cost. I'm a 50yo single female from western NY and have cruised 3 times in the past so I'm still a newbie on the cruising front. My work schedule is full until the 2nd week in Sept. through Oct. if your interested please feel free to ask me any questions you might have... AnnMarie