Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2010, 04:02 PM
Familiar Face

I think we met on a VTG cruise from Barcelona in 2008. I live in Israel. Do you remember? I am interested in going on any cruise in October or November 2009 in the Med or Northern Europe. I would love to go on one of the very luxurious ships, like Crystal or Cunard but I also love RCCL.
Let me know if you have any suggestions
Old August 4th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Familiar Face

Default Greek Isles cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingie View Post
I think we met on a VTG cruise from Barcelona in 2008. I live in Israel. Do you remember? I am interested in going on any cruise in October or November 2009 in the Med or Northern Europe. I would love to go on one of the very luxurious ships, like Crystal or Cunard but I also love RCCL.
Let me know if you have any suggestions
Hi, Gingie:
I sent you a Privite message. Check your PM, in box.
JOAN
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Beginner

I'm also looking for a travel mate for a singles cruise. I'm an attractive male 40, looking to share a room.
Old August 7th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to counsel
Exclamation Also looking for cabinmate

32 female lookin f for another female to share a cabin with to cut costs. I am a smoker and looking to go in sept oct or nov 2010 for a 3 or 4 night cruise to bahamas or cozemel but all is open. We can leave for the cruise on a thurs or fri. If interested in sharing a cabin and meeting a new friend send me a message. Thanks!!
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to crusienmomom Send a message via Yahoo to crusienmomom

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8way View Post
I love to cruise but never alone. My friends are not able to join me but i need a break and getaway. I'm considering singles cruise...any suggestions??? If anybody is in same situation..it will be great to split the expenses. I do smoke but not in the cabin. I'm really easy to get along with and loves the nightlife. Thanks.
I am interested I get along with anyone and enjoy dancing and nightlife, not much for the shopping part, I like to walk around islands and check out music and dancing...fun time I NEED AREAL BREAK OUT....
Old August 29th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hi! Sorry i haven't checked my messages for a long time. Actually, i can use a break and cruising sounds great. We seem to have a lot in common and it will be wonderful to get away. Do you live in Florida??? Let me know if you have a date in mind so i can request time off from work. I wouldn't mind a weekend cruise also.
Hello,
I am a female in her late 40's and I am looking for a cruise mate for a cruise leaving October 10th to 17th. I am a nurse and I am always working and I am in need of a vacation. Smoking does not bother me and I love nightlife. Would you be interested in sharing a cabin? I would go with you and crusienmomom.

Let me know if you interested.

Thanks
Old August 31st, 2010, 06:56 PM
Beginner

can u go with me sept 6-11 on carnival out of tampa all paid u just need to get to ship and have doc need pic
Old September 1st, 2010, 03:28 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to counsel
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglefever View Post
can u go with me sept 6-11 on carnival out of tampa all paid u just need to get to ship and have doc need pic
I can go on those dates. Mess me
Old October 4th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Beginner

Hi, I'm a 47 year old swf who cruises alone frequently. I've had several cabin mates from ages 27 to 62 and have enjoyed each one. I'm a social drinker and smoke, but not in the cabin and love to have fun. I've been on 8 carnival cruises, 2 princess, and 1 royal carribean and am thinking about different destinations. This month I'm headed to the Mexican Riviera but would enjoy just about any cruiseline with a group of great singles. I've done Vacations To Go several times, but noticed their prices have gone up significantly. The problem is when not booking through them, you don't have the rights to enter the lounges, bars or parties they hold. You would get together with the group outside by the pool, in the grill or on separate excursion not put on by the group. I'd love to find a group of women who go on these cruises, but using the regularly discounted prices for the same dates.
Old October 4th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default dont know when you are thinking of...

but I was in the same predicament, and ended up booking on the cruise with singlescruise.com
there seems to be a good camaraderie with many people in the same boat and all out for fun.
Im doing the after thanksgiving cruises from Fort lauderdale
first is 6 days from 28th nov
on the back of that is 8 day same boat different ports from 4th dec.
I think thyere is a 50/50 mix and about 80 people between 40 and 60 joining.
check out the website and see what you think.
peter
Old October 4th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Beginner

Quote:
I love to cruise but never alone. My friends are not able to join me but i need a break and getaway. I'm considering singles cruise...any suggestions??? If anybody is in same situation..it will be great to split the expenses. I do smoke but not in the cabin. I'm really easy to get along with and loves the nightlife. Thanks.
I can't tell when you wrote this, but I am 47-year old straight SWF looking to share balcony cabin on 7+ day cruise in Caribbean this month, November or December 2010 at the latest. I need a break! Am looking forward to some light-heartedness. Not looking for romance. I live in Colorado. I do occasionally smoke (outside of course); I'm interested in meeting new people. I would like to find someone trustworthy to share cruising expenses with and maybe go on an excursion or two with. Please contact me if interested or respond to this post. Thank you! Blue skies!
Old October 8th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Default affordable options...roommate matching

we did a cruise last labor day and halloween
and this past april I went on a smaller cruise 7 nights

we have 100 on the Halloween cruise
nice 4 nighter

and a nice group on the Dec 10 3 night cruise

2 meetup groups are combining for the Jan 30 cruise 7 nights
we will have about 40-50 people and always room for more

prices very reasonable compared to most