Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruisemate needed for one of the following cruises departing

Cruisemate needed for one of the following cruises departing Fort Lauderdale on Feb. 8, 2009: Crown Princess, 7 night Caribbean cruise, Costa Fortuna, 7 Night Caribbean Cruise, Carnival Freedom, 6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise, Emerald Princess, 10 Night Caribbean Cruise. If you are interested pick a cruise and contact me: Charlesbarchfeld@hotmail.com
I am a single, white male, 68, neat and clean, easy-going, flexible, who enjoys soaking up the sun. swimming, and taking in the sights.
I enjoy doing things solo or together when mutually agreed. Educated, friendly, considerate, non-smoker. Age is not important, I get along with most everybody. I have been on several Caribbean cruises and shared space with cruisemates without any problems. No preference for man or woman, old or young, gay or straight, only requirement is that you don't mind sharing a cabin with a sensible, mature cruisemate to save the single supplement. If you snore or have other personal problems, I don’t feel I could be a good cruisemate.
Sponsored Links