Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Beginner

Default Chicago Guy looking for possibly a female cruisemate

All four of my cruises that i have taken has always been on Carnival, why you ask, they have always been known as the fun ship, thats what i like. Now what i am looking for is a 8) cool female 8) that would like to share a cabin, i am a social drinker and a social smoker. I do like visiting the islands or the beach in the morning or afternoon and also visiting the nightlife at night. I don`t care what age you are but please no drama queens or no psycho`s. I was thinking of sailing possibly the end of January or sometime in February. I would like to stick with the Carnival line but i will keep my options open. Eastern or Western Caribbean is fine with me. I am a 8) cool 8) single down to earth white professional 55 year old decent looking guy. Its been a while since i have been cruising, but i am way overdue. As you can see i just discovered this website on 1-06-09. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to email me at chiguy@chicagonet.net This ad is for first timers or experienced cruisers. I do live in Chicago. Thank you for taking the time out to read my ad. Next time i promise to keep it shorter.
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Beginner

I am really surprised i have not got any replies, well now does anyone know of any other single travelling websites where i can post something similiar. Again thats all i am looking for is a cabinmate. It is quite high if you go yourself, but if the cabin is shared it is quite reasonable. The best prices so far has been VTG, they are even cheaper then if you call into Carnival, that make no sense at all, but i guess VTG must buy blocks of rooms on all the different cruise lines.
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Beginner

Since i can`t find a female cruisemate, if there is a male that would like to share a cabin please email me. Its just to cold here in Chicago, i need to get away. Probably the cruise would take place in February.
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Beginner

I guess you can say this is my last call for a cabinmate for a February cruise. I must give work a 14 day notice. So if you are interested please email me so we can get this rolling. It would be so nice to save extra $$$ instead of paying two times the rate. I think the best cruise rates are VacationsToGo and also VacationOutlet..