Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Mate(s) for around South America? Feb or M

Hi, In 2007 I found a cruise mate from this same forum for my only cruise so far, which was on the Norwegian Gem's transtlantic crossing, Dec 2007. I'd like to do a repositioning cruise like that again, but this is the period when one can explore the tip of South America! Including [/b][/i]"Tierra del Fuego"! and the Chilean Fjords!

For example, Norwegian has a few itineraries on the their ship the Norwegian Sun:

14-Day Chilean Fjords & Strait of Magellan, Santiago to Buenos Aires
2009: January 18; February 15; March 15

14-Day Chilean Fjords & Strait of Magellan, Buenos Aires to Santiago
2009: February 1; March 1, 29

Prices for an inside cabin start @ just $449! And I am likely to be upgraded. Are you interested?

About me: I am a straight male. I was hardly in the cabin last time, except to sleep. And since my cabin mate would like to go again, no doubt I passed the civility test. There was so much to do, I kept busy all the time.

I've been fortunate to have lived in different countries, including boarding school in England; Germany and Austria; and parts of S. Asia and the Mid East too. I speak a few languages besides 'da' English. I've got two grown up kids who are my pride and joy, but they've got their own lives.
I wish I had 'discovered' cruises earlier in life, there are at least 3 different ones I am planning to go on asap.

Do write, even if you are vaguely interested, I will answer all pertinent questions offline.
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I am looking to cruise the Horn in Feb 2014 on Holland America or other lines if they have a better price. I am looking at the 11Feb sailing now. A few days on each end to see the cities. I am a healthy 72 and straight. Nonsmoker, light drinker (champagne) very social, flexible and honest. Whatdoyathink?
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Familiar Face

Whatdoyathink?

This thread is only 4 years old, is what I think!!!!!!

Look at date in the top left corner of his post.
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for pointing that out. Live and learn.