Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Beginner

Default Transatlantic Ft Laud to Barcelona April 16 I need cabinmate

My friend had to cancel and I still want to go. Would love to find someone else to go with. 56 years old, straight female. Prefer another woman. Social drinker, non-smoker. Likes to relax. I have a balcony room reserved. $1350, which is less than 100 per day!! Hope to find one!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise roommate

hello there my name is curt, i'm 47, quiet and mellow. i would very
much like to share the costs of a transatlantic cruise with someone. i
have tentative plans to leave in april from new orleans to barcelona
but am flexible. i would however like to lock the plans in asap.
please contact me at 360-335-1913 or cascadetrekker@gmail.com.
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidLilli View Post
My friend had to cancel and I still want to go. Would love to find someone else to go with. 56 years old, straight female. Prefer another woman. Social drinker, non-smoker. Likes to relax. I have a balcony room reserved. $1350, which is less than 100 per day!! Hope to find one!!
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old February 6th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidLilli View Post
Have u found someone?

ready to go, - anytime....

P.S.

Thanking all of you terrific potential cruise mates for your interest in my upcoming Celebrity Solstice Transatlantic sailing and other future cabin-share sailings.

I am now all set, looking forward to enjoy a well priced starboard balcony in hopefully fair weathers and have no new plans until November 2012 at the earliest.

Until then, wishing all of u fair winds and smooth sailings.
Old February 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Familiar Face

Which ship?
Old February 6th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura7811 View Post
Which ship?
Celebrity Solstice = 5.5*

dep FLL april 15. arr BARCELONA april 29.2012

excellent price $950 p.p. incl tx - balcony

r u a potential cabin mate for this sailing?
Looking forward to ur reply.

ready to go, - anytime....

P.S.

Thanking all of you terrific potential cruise mates for your interest in my upcoming Celebrity Solstice Transatlantic sailing and other future cabin-share sailings.

I am now all set, looking forward to enjoy a well priced starboard balcony in hopefully fair weathers and have no new plans until November 2012 at the earliest.

Until then, wishing all of u fair winds and smooth sailings.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am very interested. I would like to leave mid April and the price is right. SWF age 57.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i dont have a ticket but i would love to go to Barcelona and share a cabin mid April.