Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Passenger

Default Plan B: Do you need a cabinmate?

Hello,
I had posted looking for a cabinmate for March to the Caribbean but that opportunity is no longer available. So, on to plan B...
Is there anyone going to the Southern or Eastern Caribbean that needs a roommate? I am available most any time in Feb or March for a week or more cruise as long as I can get the air out of Boston...Also, I would be thrilled to get on a ship out of NY or NJ. I can also cruise from September through December. Please consider me as I am aquainted with many of the islands, having worked onboard at one time and stayed extended periods on some islands. I need to to return to my islands soon!

I found a cabinmate on this site once before and am looking again.

I am a seasoned cruiser, female and open to any age, male or female with the understanding this is a respectful cabinmate situation with no expectations other than a cordial coexistence.

I am a reasonable, considerate, non smoker; looking for same.

Thanks!
Senta
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Beginner

Default Southern Caribbean

Senta, I just booked on Sun. a Southern Caribbean Cruise for Mar 22 leaving out of San Juan on the Carnival Victory. It is a Cat 8B balcony cabin. The cost was to good to pass up with my military discount. $1571.26 total (includes fare, taxes/fees and prepaid gratuities). I also plan a pre and maybe a post cruise stay in San Juan.

I'm a SWM, 53 years young, N/S, and very easy going. I did the same cruise last Apr for the scuba diving.

What do you think? Larry
Old January 14th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Beginner

Hello-I am looking to book a cruise on RCI Freedom of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean in February....I cannot really afford a higher level cabin and was thinking to get an interior, they are going for $599 right now. I am a 38 yo SWF, live in Charlotte, NC and have been on 5 Carnival cruises before. I am an avid salsa dancer and while on a cruise I enjoy the shows, going to the gym, exploring the islands and going to the lounges at night. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.
Old January 14th, 2009, 05:49 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo

Would you be intrested in Explorer OTS 9 night out of NJ to Canada & New England in Sept?

total price around $750

I'm 37 have my own business and mind my own business 2. Have found two cabinmates, a 58 year lady from West Palm Beach and a 32 year old girl from Boca Raton here on cruisemates and both told me that I am the best cabinmate ever they have had. Can give phone# or email if needed to double check.

Going on the 31st of Jan with the one from Boca on the Liberty OTS and Feb 7 with the lady from WPB on the Carnival Liberty. On March 7 with the lady from WPB on the Eurodam and on May 11 with the girl from Boca 11 night Alaska on the Radiance OTS
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Indy
Liberty OTS 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance OTS
Mariner OTS
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator OTS(TA)
C.Dream
Solstice 2010
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept 2011
Brilliance OTS 2012
Mariner OTS (TA)
Liberty OTS
C.Breeze
C.Conquest
Serenade OTS TA (Nov '13)
C.Sunshine
Indy
Old January 14th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Beginner

Hey-Thanks so much for the interest, but I am primarily interested in Caribbean destinations this spring....looking for February or March. However, it sounds like you take a lot of cruises, so if you need someone in the future for a Caribbean cruise, please contact me again, it sounds like you would be a great roommate. Thanks, Deb