CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Looking for cruisemates for the following cruises. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/360386-looking-cruisemates-following-cruises.html)

gfleo January 17th, 2009 09:09 PM

Looking for cruisemates for the following cruises.

I'm looking for cruismates for the following cruises:

Sept 3-12 Explorer of the Seas 9 nights Canada & New England

Oct11-18 Mariner of the Seas 7 nights Mexican Riviera

Dec04-14 Celebrity Equinox 10 nights Southern Caribbean

Jan30-Feb06 2010 Oasis of the Seas

I'm 37 ,male non smoker and light drinker and have cruised before with other people I found here on Cruisemates. Can give their phone# or e-mail if needed to verify. Both told me I'm their best cabinmate ever. I'm looking for someone to avoid the single supplement. If you want we can do some activities together and if you want to go your own way that's absolutely fine with me.

If intrested drop me post or PM and I'll give you more info about the cruise you want to take.

mrg January 20th, 2009 06:32 PM

Cabin Share

I might be interested in the Oasis of the Seas. Have you looked into the inagaural cruise since its now coming early, in Dec 2009 rather than Jan 2010?

mrg

spt08 January 27th, 2009 08:24 PM

oct cruise

hey 37 yr old wht male... been on 1 cruise... would be interested in the mexican riveria cruise

gfleo January 27th, 2009 09:32 PM

Hi,

Total price will be $660.85 for an inside Cat-N cabin.

gfleo January 27th, 2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfleo
Hi,

Total price will be $660.85 for an inside Cat-N cabin.

Most probably the price will go down.

davidwood February 6th, 2009 09:58 PM

I'm interested. See my post on Feb 6 under davidwood. Thanks, David

spt08 February 7th, 2009 10:45 AM

hey.. if the price drops on the mexican riveria cruise i would be interested...

ms.mary May 11th, 2009 09:31 PM

Wow, the Canada New England on 9/3 is the cruise and date I'm looking for, but you're a guy, bummer.

I am am African American, 56 year old (more like 40), physically fit human resources professional. I have been dying to take this cruise and seems there are no girls out there with this date.

Do you know a gril taking this same date? I've never shared a room with a guy that I don't know, I guess there's a first time for everything eh? Anyway, there's a comfort level for you as well.

If we don't match up, have a great time on this cruise. I'm keeping hope alive for the girl. By the way, this is the same cruise date that All Singles, a singles travel company is taking this cruise. Their rate is higher than the Royal Caribbean Website. Peace, and keep traveling my friend.....