Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Beginner

Default SWF looking for cabin mate on Azamara .. late 2009/2010

Hi .. I am a late 50's single female looking for a female cabinmate for an Azamara cruise to either Northern Europe or the Med. I would prefer an outside cabin or balcony but would take an inside. I am very easy to get along with .. no princess attitude! I like to take advantage of all the activities on board but not much of a "partyer" I've sailed on Azamara before and just love the ships.
Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Beginner

Default Azamara cruise

Hi Canadacruiser - where are you from in Canada -I am also a Canadian in SW Ontario -an early 60's SWF - what kind of cruise did you have in mind??
Joan
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Beginner

Hi Winemaker: Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I have not been online for a while. I live in White Rock, BC but I am originally from Ontario (Ottawa area).

I have no firms plans re the cruise next year but would love to do another Azamara cruise and it is very expensive unless you can share.

Let me know if you are interested ... I love to cruise but hate paying the single supplement.
Old March 19th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I also like the Azamara cruises. Would like to do the one in Asia on Azamara Quest for 14 days in JANUARY 2010 with stops in Vietnam, Thailand and singapore. Let me know if interested. ew2003
Old March 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Passenger

Late 50s female on Vancouvedr Island would love to take an Azamara Cruise fall of 2009...you did not say when you wanted to cruise.

I have been on many ships and have travelled worldwide. Do not want to be joined at the hip but would enjoy sharing a cabin with right person and some companionship.
Old March 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeni
Late 50s female on Vancouvedr Island would love to take an Azamara Cruise fall of 2009...you did not say when you wanted to cruise.

I have been on many ships and have travelled worldwide. Do not want to be joined at the hip but would enjoy sharing a cabin with right person and some companionship.
The cruise I wanted was on Vacations to Go Fast Deal 13750 from Hong Kong to Singapore visiting Vietnam, Thailand on January 9, 2010. I am flexible so would consider something in Europe for 2009. I also am just looking for someone to share a cabin and share meals after that I usually just go my way.
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to newgirl49

Hi there, I'm 59, female, think young, non smoker, can't afford to drink much....lol.... I live in BC. I've been dreaming of an Azamara cruise, but they are pretty much out of my price range, I think. However, if you'd like to keep in touch for the future, please email me at newgirl49@msn.com

Cheers, Maureen