CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   28 yr. old female travel agent, looking for cruise partners (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/360700-28-yr-old-female-travel-agent-looking-cruise-partners.html)

janiellegray January 26th, 2009 03:41 PM

28 yr. old female travel agent, looking for cruise partners

28 yr. old female travel agent, looking for cruise partners. I'm needing to complete a certification by April and need two cruises. Looking to go inside cabin, possibly with agent rate if available.(In other words, cheap) Social drinker, not into the party scene, I don't snore and don't smoke. Just looking for someone so I don't have to pay single share and maybe enjoy dinning with.

janiellegray January 26th, 2009 03:44 PM

Oh and I need to do 7days or more, most likely Caribbean out of Florida due to both money and time constraints.

sadams1212 January 26th, 2009 04:56 PM

I am interested in a cruise, let me know which one you are looking at to go on. I am a female 44yo, married (husband does not like to cruise). I live in Orlando FL area. :)

MandyPa January 28th, 2009 09:14 PM

Hi I too am looking for a cruise partner, I am 46yr old single female. I love to cruise but hate to have to pay for the single fare.

MandyPa January 31st, 2009 02:24 PM

Looking ot go in February

Any chance of booking anything in February?

gypsysoul January 31st, 2009 10:23 PM

how about March

I'm looking to do a cruise in March approx the 15-22nd. I was thinking of doing a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Western Caribbean. I'm also female, 27, and a non-smoker. You can check out my myspace page and get back to me if you're interested in sharing a room. www.mypsace.com/ryannpreece

romeoshyu February 1st, 2009 02:31 AM

Early march from san diego cruise

has it sound to you? i'm 30yr Acupuncturist on board ships.

gbrad February 5th, 2009 02:17 PM

Re: how about March

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsysoul
I'm looking to do a cruise in March approx the 15-22nd. I was thinking of doing a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Western Caribbean. I'm also female, 27, and a non-smoker. You can check out my myspace page and get back to me if you're interested in sharing a room. www.mypsace.com/ryannpreece

Spelling, YES, it's STILL important:

"mypsace?" but you mean "myspace"

thtrmike February 5th, 2009 04:31 PM

I am intrested

21/m here looking for cruise companion march 7-14th let me know.

cruiseinapril March 21st, 2009 09:58 PM

Hey, I'm 22 female, and if you still need someone soon, I was suddenly looking for a cruise for the last week of march/first week of april.

jmpalfla2000 January 21st, 2016 06:40 AM

no problem been on 13 cruises just got back from one, I,m a good person been to 39 countries, friendship is more important to me then you know what, I worked behind the scenes on music tours, broadway shows and motion pictures, so just good clean fun on a cruise is fine with me.

jmpalfla2000 January 21st, 2016 06:49 AM

I,m going on a 34 day South American cruise not this march but next one if you would like to go I,ll pay for cruise but you have to fly to argentina were cruise starts and bring own spending money.

cruisejunkie2 February 1st, 2016 02:34 PM

Hey Janielle: I am open to going on any cruise, out of FLorida, as soon as possible! Single female, send me a PM if you want to continue conversation!

Thanks!
Sally

stbarts February 1st, 2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisejunkie2 (Post 1529914)
Hey Janielle: I am open to going on any cruise, out of FLorida, as soon as possible! Single female, send me a PM if you want to continue conversation!

Thanks!
Sally

Sally,

This thread is 7 years old!!!!!!! rofl

Look at the posting dates!!!!! :rolleyes:

cruisejunkie2 February 1st, 2016 08:04 PM

Oh brother! thanks so much! It was up at the top of the posts so I didn't even notice! THanks a bunch!