Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2009, 10:47 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to gypsysoul
Default March 15-22 to the Caribbean

I'm a SWF, 27 and looking to share a cabin with someone of the same. I don't smoke, but I do drink when I go out. I like to go to the clubs and will definitley be checking out a lot of the shore excursions such as diving, kayaking, hiking etc. I tend to be somewhat of a morning person, but if you're not I'll try my best to be considerate. I was looking at going with Royal Caribbean, but I'm flexible if you have other ideas. You can also check out my myspace page to get more of an idea about me and contact me if you like www.myspace.com/ryannpreece
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Beginner

Hi there - I'm a divorced 51 woman. I'm a shore excursion person too. I'm looking for a cruise partner. I know that probably sounds old to you but I'm young at heart and full of passion for life and love to travel and cruise.

Send me the details on the Caribbean cruise, price, ports etc so I can check it out.
At some point I'd really like to find a partner to do a cruise on the Mediterranean.
here's the link to the cruise that sounds best to me right now -
http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=25509

I would like a balcony. It's $1999 each. You have to fly to Lisbon Portugal to start the cruise and then fly home from Venice. I priced out a flight for me leaving from Orlando Florida and the round trip airfare is $1005 with all taxes. Does that sound at all interesting to you?
Old February 4th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Beginner

I\'m hoping to go on a cruise that includes Montego Bay, Jamaica, and George Town, Grand Cayman, preferably March 2009. I\'m 31, non-smoker, love going to the clubs, trying new things on shore excursions, and having somebody to cook for me I\'m flexible about which cruiseline we use, and which port we leave from. Does any of this sound like a match? Please let me know what you think.

Lauren
Old February 4th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Beginner

Lauren,
Yes, that sounds great! I really only have one week I can travel though and that's the week of March 14th-22nd. I've looked at Royal Caribbean's Western Caribbean cruise on the Freedom of the Seas (call me unoriginal, but after I saw Sam Brown's show on it I was inclined to go on that ship....and it's the newest/biggest in their fleet). The budget would be about $800 for an interior room (I figure I won't be in the room to much, so I don't need luxury). Look it up, and if that sounds good, contact me at my email or myspace address listed (email julep83@gmail.com).
Old February 4th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Beginner

cocoakid,
I'm interested in the cruise link you sent me, but I'm just not available for those dates.....if it can be arranged for another time I would have a good posibility of going. As for the Caribbean cruise I mentioned, see Laurne's post for details and you can easily find it on Royal Caribbean's site if you're interested. Hope to hear back from y'all.
Old February 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Beginner

Sounds pretty much perfect to me. I'll email you my contact details so we can talk some more, okay? -Lauren
laurenalexis77@netzero.com