Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to bboykin
Default Seeking male cruisemate NCL Mexican Riviera 3/28-4/4

I am looking for someone to share a room with and possibly some excursions and night life. I am very openminded and fun loving. Want to try some new things and have only cruised twice. I am a newly singled father of six, 42 years old, 5'7" @ 175lbs. Gay/Bi/Straight-Curious doesnt really matter as long as you are open to fun.
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Interested

Hi there,
Are your dates flexible?
I'm able to travel any time between april 11 to May 2 and would love a mexican cruise. there are cruises with ncl and royal caribbean
I'm 47, easy going gwm non smoker, social drinker who likes to explore different places and loves good food and wine.
you can contact me at gmcmill@hotmail.com
cheers
glenn