Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default Africa and Mediterrean. Exciting ports. February/March 2009.

I am seeking a cruise share partner for any one or both of the following double back to back Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas Africa and Mediterrean cruises in 2009:

February 27 to March 9 and
March 9 to March 20.

The cruises depart and return from Barcellona Spain. Countries and Ports include Spain, Italy, Sicily, Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, Malta, Casablanca and Morocco. There are some exciting new ports that I will be visiting for the first time. I will be lecturing on these cruises and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on any of these cruises at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed 2 years of delivering special topic lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 8 different cruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 9 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 69 and an experienced cruiser, with over 35 lifetime cruises, going on 5 to 6 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Familiar Face

I am still looking for a cruise share partner that can go on both legs of these back to back cruises to some exciting ports.