CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Alaska Cruise May (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/361684-alaska-cruise-may.html)

Margaret3728 February 21st, 2009 08:39 PM

Alaska Cruise May

Looking for cabin mate, ideally F, to share either

1) Golden Princess, Inside Passage, R/T Seattle and incl. Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arms, Ketchigan, Victoria, 7 days, leaving May 16, 09, inside $ 422.00 plus tax; or
2) Zuiderdam (HAL), Coastal, Los Angeles/Vancouver and incl. Tracy Arms, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchigan - 10 days, leaving May 6, 09, inside $ 899.00 (total incl. tax $ 1,044.27).

Have not booked yet. Easygoing, we can do things separately or together.

Margaret3728 February 22nd, 2009 01:54 AM

I wanted to apologize and correct myself for the misspelling of Ketchikan. Also, i do not smoke in the cabin and thought this goes without saying, since it seems the cabins are now smoke-free anyhow.

sadams1212 February 22nd, 2009 05:11 PM

Re: Alaska cruise

I am female (44 yo) interested in going to Alaska on a cruise, and maybe a cruise and land tour. Are you only set on the two cruises you listed. Email me back really I am really interested. I am planning to go in 2009 also. :)

Margaret3728 February 22nd, 2009 09:28 PM

Re: Alaska cruise

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadams1212
I am female (44 yo) interested in going to Alaska on a cruise, and maybe a cruise and land tour. Are you only set on the two cruises you listed. Email me back really I am really interested. I am planning to go in 2009 also. :)

Thank you for your E-mails. I would consider a cruise/land tour towards August/September, but i do want to take a vacation in May. I've never been to Alaska, airfare into Seattle is cheap from LA and i like Princess, so for May i will probably take the 7-day R/T cruise on "Golden Princess".
If no cabin mate found, will go solo.

Thank you for your interest, Margaret

ginu March 2nd, 2009 03:10 PM

want to go for 7 days /intrested

hi i am ginu from canada and i am seeking cruise companion and i want to share cabin iam no smoker social drinker any day ok with me but i am new to go on cruise ship if intresed e mail plz thanx

cruising Ann March 3rd, 2009 12:54 AM

I am 56MF and would love to cruise to Alaska. I have been on 10 cruises but never there. If you are still looking IM me with more info.
Ann

Margaret3728 March 29th, 2009 01:12 PM

I am still looking for F cabin mate round trip 7-day, Alaska.
The cruises/cruise prices i initially posted not accurate any more.

Prefer r/t Seattle or Vancouver, but also would consider, now either Northbound or Southbound 7-days.
Preferred Lines: Princess & HAL.

I'm easy-going and just want to get away for a few days in May. Have never been to Alaska, want to relax, see some new scenery and take a few excursions.
Thank you in advance for your response.
Margaret

apume May 10th, 2009 07:04 PM

Hi,

Am from Nor Cal, 27 M - asian ... looking to go to Alaska cruise from 5/24 - 5/31 ( a week after yours ) - its kinda hard date for me... if interested in sharing the cabin - let me know at apurvam AT gmail DOT com - email address.

Thanks,
-Apurva.