Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:30 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to melissak74 Send a message via Yahoo to melissak74
Default looking for a cruise companion

Well I am very new to this type of thing but have always wanted to go on a cruise. I am a single mom looking to take a vacation without my kids for the first time in my life. I am 35 years old and would like to meet someone who might be interested in a 3-5 day/night cruise to some place nice and warm. Not a big fan of the beach but love the sun and swimming and shoping. I have been to alot of places in Europe but never to any place tropical. I would love to find someone who is interested in meeting someone to spend some time with or just share some expence. I am pretty flexible with dates and destinations so if you have something in mind and need or want someone to share with let me know. I am a non snorer, social drinker and don't care if you smoke or not. feel free to either IM me or email me or respond to this message. I would like to go sometime before summer to get rid of the winter Blahs.
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2009, 09:13 PM
Beginner

Default Looking to Cruise in late apr from Miami.

I will be done with tax season and need a break. Just looking for someone who can be a good cabin mate. I don't smoke, not to wild, and laugh a lot.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Passenger

Hi, would you be interested in taking a 7 day cruise May 17 from Galveston TX?
The cruise goes to Key West, Freeport and Nassau
I have other friends on board and will be sleeping in their cabin so you would have complete privacy in the cabin.
You can email me directly at hollywoodjeanne@aol.com
Thanks, Jeanne
Old March 3rd, 2009, 12:57 AM
Beginner

from what ports would it be convenient for you. I am 56 years old and married for 39 years to the same wonderful man but who cannot get off to cruise for awhile but is something that I love to do. Please IM me if you are interested in possibly talking.
Ann
Old March 3rd, 2009, 02:11 AM
Passenger

Hi Ann,
The cruise leaves from Galveston TX and goes to Key West, Freeport and Nassau.
The cruise starts May 17 and ends May 24 the cost is approximately $750 per person.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in?
Jeanne
Old March 9th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Beginner

How soon are you looking to cruise? i have never been on a cruise and i have a 4 week break coming up soon that noone can get off for. 23yr old mature female just looking to share the fun with a stranger.
Old March 26th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Beginner

Lemme know when and where do ya wanna go?
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Beginner

Now ya tell me. I booked a 14 day cruise just this morning. It leaves Los Angeles April 27 and returns to L.A. on May 11. I ended up booking the cruise just for me because I couldn't find anyone else to go with.

There's a possiblity we could change the reservations if you're still interested.

Howard

Howard@Roadrunner.com
Old April 12th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Passenger

TAMPA/CAYMAN/COZUMEL
5/18 - 5/23 $399
CARNIVAL INSPIRATION - INSIDE ROOM
NEED MALE/FEMALE N/S ROOMMATE
STEVEMCLD (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM
I'M A CLEAN & RESPECTFUL W/M
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Beginner

Default Just booked a cruise

I just booked a cruise, 14 days round trip to Alaska from Los Angeles. I leave on April 27th. let's talk, maybe we can one together next year.

Howard
Howard@roadrunner.com
Old August 27th, 2009, 01:35 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking to share cabin Sept 28 09 cruise

Hi don't know if you are still interested in taking a short vacation
I'm single, F, 40's and I am booked on RCCL 5 day from Ft Lauderdale
to Key West, Cozumel and Belize. My roommate had to cancel and I'm all paid up and was thinking I might share the cabin at a discount to a compatible person, preferably F.
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Beginner

Default Still wanna get away in 2010

Departing from Los Angeles, Ca on February 12th, 2010, The 80’s on the Waves Party will sail on board the luxury Carnival Cruise ship PARADISE to Ensenada Mexico, and will be returning on February 15th at 8:00am. I have already reserved inside cabin. They have tribute bands for Depeche Mode, the Cure and Duran Duran. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I am WF age 42. I request non smokers, drinking ok, likes to dance. The cost would be $400.
Old September 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4
Default Single mom too!!

I would love to go cruising with you. I have been on at least 8 and they are a blast. I'm 47, divorced, non-smoker, and don't snore.

The prices are really cheap right now, in fact I have found them out of Mobile for around $250 each. It is an easy drive down which saves a ton of money.
here is my email rkimm4@aol.com

Kim