Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Familiar Face

Default Anyone interested in an Transatlantic cruise?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting any of the Transatlantic cruises in April or May?I would like to keep the cost under $500.
Bryan
Sponsored Links
Old April 18th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Familiar Face

Hey Thor,

This isn't under $500, but it looks like the cruise of a lifetime! Because it's not happening till Nov, there would be time to save extra money. I'm looking for a cabinmate/ roommate for the Princess Royal Transatlantic sailing from Rome to Manaus (21 days) leaving from Rome on November 28, 2009. It goes from Italy (3 stops) out through Gibralter to Tunis/Carthage, Morocco and Senegal before steaming across the atlantic and up the Amazon river into the heart of the Brazilian jungle!

I'm wanting to book an oceanview (obstructed view is fine with me--I don't have a ton of money) and don't want to pay the huge cost of a single room! I'm a 47 yr old professional partnered GWM (my partner can't/won't take the time off). I don't smoke, don't drink very much at all, but love to travel. I'm fluent in French, German, Dutch, English, plus some Italian, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, Russian and Chinese, so I could be useful on shore excursions!

I can be outgoing when the occasion arises, but also value quiet time as well. I'm looking for another independent traveler like myself who is courteous and open-minded, eager to learn and live this trip-of-a-lifetime for all it's worth! Age, race, religion, physical abilities/disabilities are no barriers but opportunities.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me ASAP!

warmly yours,
Fred in South Carolina (USA)
Old April 18th, 2009, 02:05 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo

Nou nou dat is niet mis als je zoveel talen kunt spreken!
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Indy
Liberty 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance
Mariner
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator (TA)
C.Dream
Solstice '10
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept '11
Brilliance '12
Mariner (TA)
Liberty OTS
C.Breeze '13
C.Conquest
Serenade TA
C.Sunshine '14
Indy
Vision

Oasis TA
Old April 24th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Familiar Face

We bedankt voor je nette commentaar; maar m'n liefste taal is zeker het nederlands! (tho' not my best!) Misschien vaart je ook mee tot Manaus naar toe?