Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for cabin mate for S American cruise

I have two dates in mind, March 15 or March 29. Since the booking situation is fluctuating, it is hard to predict which cruise will still have cabins that are relatively cheap. Therefore time is of essence.

In each instance the starting point is in S America, either Valparaiso or Buenos Aires. I plan to do a cross border trip either way over the Andes by bus. So perhaps there is room to collaborate on that portion too?

Please write soon, and I apologize to those who have written back earlier, I have not been able to commit myself to these dates until now.

More about me later, if you are serious.
Sponsored Links