Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Beginner

Default F45 seeking Transatlantic cruise mate late May or early June

Seeking male or female cruise mate for Transatlantic cruise departing NY late May (after the 25th) or early June for Southampton. Would consider other cruises departing US, destination Western Europe. No smokers (in room, anyway) or snorers please! Otherwise, I am very easy to get along with. I would like to keep cost under $750 or so if possible. Any ideas anybody? Get in touch if you are interested!
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Familiar Face

Hi
Leaving on April 14 on QM2 transatlantic. Is that too early for you? Cost would be $500 total including taxes and insurance.
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Beginner

Thank you for the offer. I'm afraid I cannot leave that early, though. I didn't know much about how these particular cruises work but it seems that my chances of finding something at the end of May are pretty slim. Thanks though and good luck finding a cruise partner!

D.
Old April 14th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Passenger

Hi

Can you tell me if you are male or female?

I may be interested - I have travelled QM2 many many times and need to getback to the UK for a trip. Thanks
B
Old April 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Uh, just a guess "BABS"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsbufton
Hi

I may be interested - I have travelled QM2 many many times and need to getback to the UK for a trip. Thanks
B
But, I would deduce that, from the post;

A: "F45" would resolve to 'female 45 years old, and,
2: "debra"inkansas would be an odd name for a male
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Passenger

The question as to whether someone was male or female was asked of Blue Horizon not the kansas person, the posts are out of sync... duh!!!!
Old April 22nd, 2009, 11:53 AM
Beginner

I saw your post and am interested , I am SWM 50 , Want to cruise but not alone . Do you have one picked out ?
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
Beginner

Hi, I am a married lady in her 40s looking for a female roomate to sail on the translantic Cunard cruise leaving NY on May 8th. Non-smoking. I haven't booked a room yet. Thanks.
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Passenger

Hi ...i am looking for a female mate for a cruise i am leaving this month may 25 or june 13 from southampon to new york..transatlantic cruise and is really expensive to buy a ticket only for you so with a mate we can share the cost and would not be that expensive for example there is a place fo 1600 euro if i find i cruise mate sha can only pay 600 tax included...if you want to contact me my e mail is bridahans@hotmail.com....i really dont want to fly
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Beginner

Default Need cruisemate from Southampton to NY

Hello to Brida .I am seeking a cabinmate leaving Southampton at the end of May. One way translantic to New York. I am a married female in her 40's who is here in England visiting relatives. I haven't booked a room yet.
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Passenger

Well thanks a lot if you want to contact me my e-mail is bridahans@hotmail.com...now i live in italy and i want to go to new york...my city but it is only me so....oh i am 21 years old and i really would like to contact you i want to go but alone is super expensive i think that if we share it it will not be that much i am in a phobic to flight last time was not that good...
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Need cruisemate from Southampton to NY

i really know is diffiult only for one to book in a cruise so, again my e-mail is bridahans@hotmail.com ,,,i alredy let you a comment so i hope you replay me...
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsbufton View Post
Hi

B
Hi, Since you have sailed many times on the QM2, can you please tell me how stable is the ship during a storm. I have been on 6 cruises, but not on the Atlantic Ocean, and am a bit worried about the sea conditions in late April or May.
Thanks so much.
gingie
rikihart@gmail.com
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsbufton View Post
Hi

B
Hi, I am a 55+ divorced female.
gingie
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default European cruise

Ken: I'm interested. I am 58y.o., divorced, easy going, considerate, and do not snore. Please give me a call at 727-545-3416 and we can discuss it. It's much easier to talk over the phone rather than exchange email after email. I live in Clearwater, have cruised often, and I am aware of how to get the best deals. Best Wishes, Pete
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Beginner

hi i am michelle: looking into transatlantic this summer on cunard line...$945 for may cruise from new york to southampton...interested? mmgyoga2go@yahoo.com
Old February 9th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I need to get back to the U.S. from Europe and the timing is right.

I'm 51 male, cruise 4-5 times each year (did 4 TA cruises). I only spend 3-4 hrs at night in the cabin, I'm gone the entire day and stay up late. No smoking, no drinking, no snoring.

Pls let me know if sharing is any interest to you.

Thanks, Gabor
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Beginner

Hi, my name is Kevin and I have time and want to go back to Europe. i speak severral languages and looking for a nice and interesting person to share a room with. My number is 814-806-6443
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Familiar Face

Hi
I am interested in June 7 cruise to Southhampton to split costs. Have you found a cruisemate yet? Please respond with e mail to serenehorizons@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks
Blue horizon
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Passenger

Hey Debra, I just noticed your post and am wondering if you'd be interested in an AMAZING last minute deal I found for the Greek Islands/Turkey - departs June 5th. It's a little more than you wanted to spend but $1299 buys you a (normally) $3500 high-end 7nt experience on Windstar. My post is the next one after yours so you can see details there, but this is the deal of a lifetime. If you've got frequent flier miles you might be able to get flights as I did today. It was easier to get RT into Athens and there's a cheap fare from Athens over to Istanbul. I'm going a couple days early & probably using Marriott pts. for hotel room. I'm 5 yrs older than you, divorced, independent and fun. Oh yeah, and there's no smoking in cabins or most of the ship with Windstar ;-) Contact me quickly if you're interested. I'm in Atlanta GA. ...Karen

Bucket-List Cruises in my future:
  • Greek Isles/Istanbul/Turkey
  • Amalfi Coast/Pompeii/Herculaneum etc
  • Egypt/Pyramids etc
  • Alaska, Russia, China, Hong Kong - a World Cruise is my dream!
Old May 24th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Beginner

I sailed from Southampton to New York on the QM2 on the 22nd of April. I am now desperate to get back to England. I know there is a sailing on the 1 July on the QM2.
If you are still looking for a cabin mate and there is a good transatlantic to the UK on any ship (including freight cruises) let me know. It will depend on price for me because I am pretty broke.
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:01 PM
Beginner

I may have a cabin share for the New York to Southampton but my potential cruise-mate is booked for the crossing in June (I am still unsure if I will be able to do it...) and ideally I would like to take the crossing early July. Is there anyone who wants to share the cost????? Please let me know!
catmaclean@hotmail.com
Old June 7th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Beginner

I need to find a share for the New York to Southampton QM2 early July 2010. Let me know if you are interested in sharing a cabin.
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Familiar Face

Default New York to Southampton QM2 early July 2010

Hi Cat, Sorry, I'm not going until next year, but you sound that you really need to go in July, so why not start a new thread (with a subject line that more appropriately reflects what you need) and maximize your chances? Good luck, Sylvia