CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   25y female, Carnival to Southern Caribbean, May 10th (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/362151-25y-female-carnival-southern-caribbean-may-10th.html)

MoscowFox March 8th, 2009 08:52 AM

25y female, Carnival to Southern Caribbean, May 10th

Hi everyone! :wink:

My companion has a force-majeure, and I've already got a non-refundable airticket across half of the globe to Puerto Rico, so... looking for a cruise companion!!

My dates are fixed (because of the airticket), it should be a cruise from San Juan on 10 May. I suggest the Carnival 7-days trip, but ready to discuss other options.

I am 25 y.o. female, friendly and open-minded. Live in Moscow and work in an audit firm. Smoke and drink occasionally. First time cruiser, but I've been to Caribbean before...

So, anyone?

TravelBum March 8th, 2009 03:41 PM

Hello MoscowFox,

lovely screen name! LOL. I speak Russian and I'd love the opportunity to converse with you through email. I am interested in practicing brushing up Russian language. I plan to visit Russia again sometimes this year.

btw, I expect you to write in Russian if you decide to corresponding through email.

MoscowFox March 9th, 2009 04:28 PM

Thanks Travelbum, but right now I'm more concerned with finding a cabin mate...

PS Free Russian lessons to anyone who joins me! LOL

TravelBum March 10th, 2009 05:24 PM

mind writing the following passage in Russian (humour me, pls):

"Hi everyone! Wink

My companion has a force-majeure, and I've already got a non-refundable airticket across half of the globe to Puerto Rico, so... looking for a cruise companion!!

My dates are fixed (because of the airticket), it should be a cruise from San Juan on 10 May. I suggest the Carnival 7-days trip, but ready to discuss other options.

I am 25 y.o. female, friendly and open-minded. Live in Moscow and work in an audit firm. Smoke and drink occasionally. First time cruiser, but I've been to Caribbean before...

So, anyone?"

rccalhoun March 11th, 2009 01:19 AM

i better modify my profile to answer this post

MoscowFox March 12th, 2009 05:57 PM

Wow! Twinkiegrl, it's a pity that you did not show up earlier... I already found a cabin mate here, on this forum (L, if you read this, privet! :D )

but if you happen to be on Carnival Victory sailing from PR on May 10th, please let me know! I'd love to meet you onboard!

Now for Travelbum, in Russian:

Привет! :wink:

У моего попутчика случились непредвиденные обстоятельства, а у меня куплен невозвращаемый авиабилет через полмира в Пуэрто *ико, поэтому... ищу попутчика!

Даты поездки фиксированы (из-за билета), это должен быть круиз из Сан Хуана 10 мая. Предлагаю 7-дневный Carnival, но готова обсуждать другие варианты.

мне 25 лет, девушка, дружелюбная, bla-bla-bla. Никогда раньше не была в круизе, но на Карибах была...

Ну, кто?

singlenfun April 8th, 2009 12:12 PM

Hi there,

I'm taking the Royal Caribbean 7-Day Southern Caribbean cruise from Puerto Rico on May 10th. I'm a single male, 46, arriving in San Juan on May 6, and will stay there until I leave for the cruise on May 10th.

If you are interested, e-mail me at kmsports@yahoo.com, and let's talk more.

Ken

rex2001 April 15th, 2009 05:31 AM

Re: 25y female, Carnival to Southern Caribbean, May 10th

Idon't know if it's ok, but I'm a black male 25 year of age living in miami. How much is the trip. If you interest contact me. I'll be off may 8-23, I wanted to take a cruise but no one else can go

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoscowFox
Hi everyone! :wink:

So, anyone?

horn May 28th, 2009 01:25 PM

did you find anyone?