Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Beginner

Default 25y female, Carnival to Southern Caribbean, May 10th

Hi everyone!

My companion has a force-majeure, and I've already got a non-refundable airticket across half of the globe to Puerto Rico, so... looking for a cruise companion!!

My dates are fixed (because of the airticket), it should be a cruise from San Juan on 10 May. I suggest the Carnival 7-days trip, but ready to discuss other options.

I am 25 y.o. female, friendly and open-minded. Live in Moscow and work in an audit firm. Smoke and drink occasionally. First time cruiser, but I've been to Caribbean before...

So, anyone?
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Hello MoscowFox,

lovely screen name! . I speak Russian and I'd love the opportunity to converse with you through email. I am interested in practicing brushing up Russian language. I plan to visit Russia again sometimes this year.

btw, I expect you to write in Russian if you decide to corresponding through email.
Old March 9th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Beginner

Thanks Travelbum, but right now I'm more concerned with finding a cabin mate...

PS Free Russian lessons to anyone who joins me!
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

mind writing the following passage in Russian (humour me, pls):

"Hi everyone! Wink

My companion has a force-majeure, and I've already got a non-refundable airticket across half of the globe to Puerto Rico, so... looking for a cruise companion!!

My dates are fixed (because of the airticket), it should be a cruise from San Juan on 10 May. I suggest the Carnival 7-days trip, but ready to discuss other options.

I am 25 y.o. female, friendly and open-minded. Live in Moscow and work in an audit firm. Smoke and drink occasionally. First time cruiser, but I've been to Caribbean before...

So, anyone?"
Old March 11th, 2009, 01:19 AM
Beginner

i better modify my profile to answer this post
Old March 12th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Beginner

Wow! Twinkiegrl, it's a pity that you did not show up earlier... I already found a cabin mate here, on this forum (L, if you read this, privet! )

but if you happen to be on Carnival Victory sailing from PR on May 10th, please let me know! I'd love to meet you onboard!

Now for Travelbum, in Russian:

Привет!

У моего попутчика случились непредвиденные обстоятельства, а у меня куплен невозвращаемый авиабилет через полмира в Пуэрто *ико, поэтому... ищу попутчика!

Даты поездки фиксированы (из-за билета), это должен быть круиз из Сан Хуана 10 мая. Предлагаю 7-дневный Carnival, но готова обсуждать другие варианты.

мне 25 лет, девушка, дружелюбная, bla-bla-bla. Никогда раньше не была в круизе, но на Карибах была...

Ну, кто?
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Beginner

Hi there,

I'm taking the Royal Caribbean 7-Day Southern Caribbean cruise from Puerto Rico on May 10th. I'm a single male, 46, arriving in San Juan on May 6, and will stay there until I leave for the cruise on May 10th.

If you are interested, e-mail me at kmsports@yahoo.com, and let's talk more.

Ken
Old April 15th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to rex2001 Send a message via Yahoo to rex2001
Default Re: 25y female, Carnival to Southern Caribbean, May 10th

Idon't know if it's ok, but I'm a black male 25 year of age living in miami. How much is the trip. If you interest contact me. I'll be off may 8-23, I wanted to take a cruise but no one else can go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoscowFox
Hi everyone!

So, anyone?
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Beginner

did you find anyone?