Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Beginner

Default M Looking 4 any Share out of FL week of 5/10.

Easy-traveling NJ guy looking for a share with a compatible M/F/Etc., on any of the boats leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale or Miami the week beginning 5/10/09. Hoping for a share in a balcony or better category.

Would consider being added to an existing booking, or would book new.

I'm the type of vacationer that likes to take time as it comes, no urgency or agenda for set activites, etc. I like balance -- a bit of sun, good food, and basically just vacationing on vacations. Non-drama type here, personable and decent. Looking for M/F with the same attributes for a roommate(s). I can do fine either on my own, or can hang out too. Straight-World acting GWM here if it matters, but orientation should be irrelevant since I'm not planning to assert my preferences on vacation...

Flying into Ft. Lauderdale late on 5/9/09, leaving on 5/15, so first choice is a share on a 4 night cruise leaving Ft. Lauderdale or Miami on 5/11 --- (e.g., RC Majesty of the Seas 5/11, or Norweigan Sky 5/11, etc.)

Second choice would be a longer cruise (7-9 nt.) leaving 5/10 or later, and I could extend my stay and get a new flight home if I connect with the right share.

Don't smoke (cigarettes) here, but don't mind smokers. I enjoy a cocktail and hanging out too, but I'm not a sloppy drinker or sketchy personality. Am considerate when traveling, and also don't snore.

40/blonde/blue/6'2/175, real easy on the eyes. References/legit ID no problem to produce. Let's talk and see if we match...

Give a shout --

Marc
njcruisebuddy@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links