Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Female to share an Alaskan Cruise/Tour in May or Sep

I’m seeking a female roommate of any age on a Southbound Alaskan cruise/tour in either late May or early September 2009 (to minimize costs and hopefully cruise during temperate weather). This will be my first Alaskan cruise and the consensus on this message board has been to tour first then cruise second. The cabin is not booked yet to allow any potential roomie and I to discuss the best value for our dollars. I’m leaning more towards cruising with either HAL or Princess since they both sail through Glacier Bay.

I’m a straight female, non-smoker, non-drinker, I don’t snore and I’m not a big party person. My initial intention was to just seek out a roommate however; I’m open to sharing some activities together (shore excursions, dining, etc). You can PM me or respond to this posting. Thanks and happy cruising to you all!
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Seeking Female to share an Alaskan Cruise/Tour in May or

I am looking for a roommate for an Alaskan cruise in September. I am interested in any 7+ day cruise with at least 4 Alaskan ports (not including any in British Columbia).

I am a straight female, 23, non-smoker, non-drinker, non-partier. I am quiet and respectful of roommates. If that sounds like a good fit, please let me know.
Old March 29th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Beginner

Default Regent Mariner

I have booked a cruise for 9/2/09 on the Mariner. I am single non smoker female. This cruise is a little bit on the pricey side, but that being side has some awesome offerings. It includes many excursions at no or very reduced additional costs. It is southbound from Seward w/4 port stops. Only 700 passengers tops, includes all food, drink and gratuitues. Are either of you interested?

Ninah

http://www.myspace.com/ebonybombshell1
Old March 29th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Beginner

Thanks for the offer Ebonybombshell but luxury cruises are out of my price range. Enjoy your cruise!
Old March 30th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Beginner

no prob.....good luck
Old May 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Beginner

I am not a female, but open to being your cabin mate for the week of 24-31 May - round trip from Seattle or Vancouver.

Email me at apurvam AT gmail DOT com - email address if you are okay with it. I am 27 M, Asian - no undesirablehabits!
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I´m 40, SWF from Atlanta, GA. I´ve been only to Caribbean and Panama Canal cruises so far and planed on taking an Alaskan cruise for the first time.

My preference would be any 7 days cruise departing from Seattle from 3rd to 6th of September.

Please, let me know if you are interested in sharing an inside cabin.
Old July 17th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Beginner

I am a 42 yr old female looking for a roommate to share a cabin on the 9/13 - 9/20 Southbound Alaska cruise (HAL - Seward to Vancouver). I am a non-drinking, non-smoker and have good friends also traveling on the same cruise (already booked in their own room).

If interested, please let me know and I can provide more details.

Thank you!
Old July 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Beginner

hi.

i'm 34, female, and am looking for a travel partner for an alaska cruise within the month.

i found one cruise on the norweigan pearl that is r/t from seattle. it leaves july 26th-aug 2nd. cost is $1739 for 2 people. i am open to other cruises and would also like to explore alaska if we could get a one-way cruise.

thanks.