Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Passenger

Default 15-16 day Transatlantic 4/18 or 4/19 from FLL?

I'm thinking of taking the transatlantic 15 or 16 day cruise leaving 4/18 (Vacationstogo #24443) on Princess Ruby Princess or 4/19 (#25555) on Celebrity solstice. price listed as $749 & $699, respectively, inside cabin. i'm interested in minimizing cost and would be fine adding a third person if possible at a reduced rate. Me? SBF, 49, quiet, reflective, with sense of humor and love the ocean. I just want to enjoy the sea, maybe beaches, see some new cities, and enjoy the on-board spa. i'm a nice person, not really looking for companionship, but am open to meeting new people and having good conversations. would be interested in doing some on-shore exploring on our own occasionally, but plan on spending lots of time by myself. Will pretty much never be in the room except to sleep. I do snore, but not too badly, I'm told. Non-smokers only, please. M or F is fine if easygoing and non-romantic intentions.