Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default GO NOW South America/Mexico/Alaska triple Radiance 40 days

I am seeking a cruise share partner for any one or all three of the following triple back to back Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas South American, Mexico and Alaska cruises in April and May, 2009:

1. April 12 to April 26, 14 days South America: Buenos Aries, Argentina around Cape Horn to Santiago, Chile.

2. April 26 to May 11, 15 days South America/Mexico: Santiago, Chile to San Diego, USA

3. May 11 to May 22, 11 days Alaska: San Diego, USA to Alaska ending in Vancouver, Canada

Can you get packed soon enough? All of these cruises include some exciting ports. I will be lecturing on these cruises and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on any of these cruises at a discount rate. The price will be unbelivably low and could include airfare. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed over 2 years of delivering lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 10 different cruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 9 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 69 and an experienced cruiser, with over 40 lifetime cruises, going on 5 to 6 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.
Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Beginner

I can't make this cruise, but I am interested in any future
cruise you might take.

This month, April 2009, I suffered a couple of fractures and
a dislocated left shoulder while skiing. I am still waiting for
the results of my CAT scan, but I expect to be fully recovered
by this fall.