Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to nctift
Default QM2 6-day Transatlantic crossing leaving NYC Aug 23

I start grad school (Geography) in Southampton on August 31. This is the perfect timing, location, and price for me if I can share the cost with an interested male or female of any age. I'm a 31 yo male three-time cruiser not looking for romance, just someone to share an inside cabin where I don't plan to spend much time. I'm easy-going, love to travel, converse, learn and laugh. This is also a Royal Astronomical Society theme cruise and I plan to attend lectures, debates and stargazing sessions.

This deal is currently $895 pp at Vacations to go (#31261) which looks like one of the lower prices for transatlantics.

Anyone interested? Please contact me.
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:48 PM
Beginner

Default Greetings

Greetings,
I am in exactly the same position you are, going to England for grad school and want to ride over on the QM2 I am a 26 year old male and also interested in the star-gazing aspect of this voyage (attending Dyer observatory in Nashville to brush off dust concerning constellations and mythology, was Classics major as undergrad and love mythology behind the stars) anyway, if no one else has responded with an affirmative to your offer I have been looking online for this exact situation for a month now, and would be willing to purchase the ticket ASAP, please contact me at cwjhenson@gmail.com or just call (615) 604-5034
Sincerely,
Chris Henson