Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Familiar Face

Default ALASKA RCCL Radiance July 17 &/or July 24, 2009

I am seeking a cruise share partner for any one or both of the following back to back Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas Alaska cruises departing Vancouver and Seward in 2009:

July 17 to 24
July 24 to 31

I will be lecturing on these cruises and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on these cruises at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed over 2 years of delivering lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 9 different cruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 9 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 69 and an experienced cruiser, with over 40 lifetime cruises, going on 5 to 6 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:51 PM
Beginner

Hi Don,
I'm a 62 year old female who also enjoys cruising. I live in Clearwater, FL. Have been on many cruises all over but currently do not have anyone to share the fun. I like history, reading & dancing. Looking for someone to visit in July. Please drop me a line if you're interested. Diane
my email is swampduck2u@yahoo.com thank you
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:05 AM
Passenger

Hello,
I don't know if I can make the Alaska trips, but i wonder if you could give me some information about how you got started delivering lectures on cruiseships, and which types of topics are in demand. I would be interested in aiming for doing lecturing gigs when I retire as a way of cruising...what kind of lectures do you do? I am a psychologist, but could begin developing expertise in other areas so as to be marketable in the future, 5 or six years...

by the way, what is the cost of sharing your room for the alaska cruises?

thanks,
jean-marie
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
Familiar Face

Hello Jean-Marie

I would be pleased to answer your questions and provide you with some helpful information if you would email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Takr care and enjoy.
Don.
Old June 16th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Familiar Face

Thank you to all of you who responded to my posting.

I have confirmed a lady to share both legs of the Alaska cruises on Radiance. If you want to be a back up standby for the Alaska cruises in case I have an uunexpected vacancy email me at onfirst1@yahoo.com

I also have other lecture cruises under consideration throught the year. If you are interested in future cruise shares also email me at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Happy cruising.
Don.
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Jean-Marie

I would be pleased to answer your questions and provide you with some helpful information if you would email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Take care and enjoy.
Don.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Beginner

We were in touch on CruiseMates last June about a cruise.
I'm planning another.......... 8 day Carnival cruise from Puerto Rico....Novmber 28-Dec 5, 2010. ............ one port a day. $379. Interested?
Steve

Old April 29th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Steve,

I am not interested in that cruise.
But thank you for letting me know about it.
Keep me informed of other interesting cruises that you are considering.

Don.