Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Passenger

Default 54 Year Old Female Looking for Someone to Share a Cabin

The price is $699 on VTG and leaves Venice on August 23 (Costa Serena). My partner flaked out on me and I would rather not travel alone. In fact, I'd like to spend a few days in Venice....(this is an optional part of your deal, of course...) Mostly, I need someone to share the cabin with me on this cruise. There is a nice itinerary with lots of stops in the Mediterranian.

I am a SWF--54 years old, and probably the most adventurous, fun-loving, flexible companion you'd ever want to meet. I can have fun ANYWHERE! Whether you interested in sharing an experience...or just a cabin...shoot me an email. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to cash
Default cruise

i am going on a 7 day caribbean cruise on princess jan 16th western side...i am 61 and looking for a roomie also....
if you want to meet first then i am going to be in Akumal mexico at the barcelo maya beach caribe all in clusive resort for 7 days oct 10th to oct 17....you can get your own room....we can hand out...if we are good to go then we can make arrangements for the cruise.....let me kn0w