CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SWF seeking SWM for cruise companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/365384-swf-seeking-swm-cruise-companion.html)

Noelle June 17th, 2009 12:32 PM

SWF seeking SWM for cruise companion

I went on my first cruise earlier this year and can't wait to go on another.
I'm a young 39 years, professional (Nurse), financially and otherwise independant. I love to laugh and find humor in almost everything. I am looking for someone to enjoy a cruise with. Where and when to be determined mutually.
Please contact me if interested.
Noelle

bridgex June 17th, 2009 02:38 PM

I AM A BRIDGE LECTURER ON CRUISE SHIPS ALL OVER THE WORLD. HAVE BEEN ON 74 CRUISES IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. EACH CRUISE I AM ABLE TO TAKE ONE GUEST WITH ME. AN AGENTS FEE MUST BE PAID TO WELL KNOWN ENTERTAINMENT AGENTS BUT NO CRUISE FEE. MY GUESTS SOMETIMES ALSO RECEIVE MANY EXTRA CRUISE BENEFITS. I AM PRESENTLY IN VANCOUVER IN BETWEEN CRUISES. MY ASSIGNMENTS FOR LATE 2009 AND 2010 ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND I AM PRESENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF SELECTING GUESTS ON EACH OF THOSE RESPECTIVE CRUISES.IF INTERESTED YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT bcalderwood@shaw.ca
MARTY

BuckGuy June 17th, 2009 05:38 PM

Hi Noelle

I am looking for someone to cruise with next month (July) around the 23rd on a 5 day/4night cruise. I've not booked one yet so I'm flexible on where it sails from and to. I've most to every port a 5 day cruise would sail to so, for me, it's more about the journey than the destination. I'm just wanting to get away for a long weekend. My sister and sister-in-law are both RN's by the way so I know we'd have a couple of things to talk about. :) --Mike

Sprxfly June 19th, 2009 12:06 AM

Interested in this

Hello there.
I have never been on a cruise on any sort, and it was suggested to go on one.
I am 38 (39 on June 28) and currently work at Southwest Airlines. But I am taking a buyout from them and will soon have some time to do all sorts of things.
A cruise with someone else does interest me.
If this seems like anything of interest, let me know.

cash June 28th, 2009 09:54 PM

i am looking at a princess caribbean cruise jan 16th from ft lauderdale...7 days...not looking for a girlfriend just a roomie....

Stanford92 June 29th, 2009 08:20 PM

I just posted yesterday and am also looking for a cruisemate. I enjoy cruising in the winter to get out of the NY cold for 10 days or so. I am just looking for a nice cabinmate... I love the dinning and the shows...and am open to any cruise leaving from mid Dec to mid March.... Thanks Mike

John Grauer November 27th, 2012 04:33 PM

Noelle,
I'm a retired SWM with time to cruise, planning NOLa>Rome Apr6-21, 2013 on RC Nav of Seas or NCL Star 4/21/13 NOLa to Copenhagen. If you &/or a friend can get time to do transatlantic to Europe, (it is a wonderful trip) contact me at jmgjr4026@gmail.com.

stbarts November 27th, 2012 04:44 PM

John,

This post is over 3 years old!!!!!!!!!

She has not been online at this board since
June 19th, 2009. :rolleyes:

I don't think she will contact you. :shock: