Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to victorjg
Default DWM 51 Seeks Cruise Companion

I am a Divorced male in search of somebody to share a cabin with. I am totally flexible in terms of US departure points and cruises. I want to do them all.

I am non smoker, light drinker, no drugs etc.

I am fairly attractive and higenically right and very neat! Hope to find the same.

Age/marital status does not matter.

Lets have some fun!
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to newgirl49

....interesting..... I'm a married woman of 59 [a YOUNG 59...lol...] who loves to travel but can only afford it infrequently.......I love making new friends and having fun, so if you want to get to know more about me or tell me more about you - go for it! Love to hear from you, Maureen
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Passenger

Default cruise mate

Come with me to Tahiti on the Pacific Princess for 10 days
Nov. 8-10 out of Papeete, Tahiti.
It is such a great cruise I have done it a dozen times in the past 5-6 years. Indeed, this time I will be going for 3 cruises back to back so would like a cabin mate to help defray expenses.
I am friends with the tour guides and know my way around well if you want to know anything or tag with me on some of the outings.
I am a great swimmer and underwater photographer and nice looking.
If you have any interest lets talk.
I live in San Diego Calif and am an RN by trade. Cynthia
Email me at: cyninuc@yahoo.com
Old August 14th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Beginner

Female, 64yo. Looking for cabinmate-Princess cruise to Hawaii-Nov. 22-Dec. 6, 2009-prefer female or male, non-smoker, light drinker
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Beginner

I have a suite reserved on Princess Emerald Nov 1-8. Ports of call include Turks and Caicos, USVI, St. Maarten, and Princess Cays.I am a smoker but will smoke on balcony and in smoking areas on ship. I am 63 yo, very clean (3 showers a day) and a good sense of humor. I enjoy blues music and will bring Eric Clapton, BB King, Buddy Guy, Eagles, Gary Moore, etc. If interested, email direct at kionastar@gulftel.com.
Old September 4th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruise buddy

Hello, I am a divorced male, age 57. I am a retired pharmaceutical sales rep who enjoys the ships and I have been thinking of doing a carribean for 7 days in october. I live in clearwater, florida and it is easy for me to depart from florida ports. I am aware of some pretty good deals. Please contact me at cruise mates mail site or at plrharmony@live.com