Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Passenger

Default 54 Year Old Female Looking For Travel Companion

My last travel companion didn't work out (and it wasn't my fault!!!) ! Anyway, I'm still looking for someone who wants to share a cabin. I can travel anywhere, anytime. (Except 3 cruises that are already booked.)

I am especially looking to do the back to back Norwegian Jade...starting and ending in Istanbul in September. I also like the Queen Mary 2 itinerary in December and am interested in South America (Holland America) leaving April 10, 2010). If interested, shoot me a reply! I enjoy having lots of fun, nothing "gets my goat" while traveling, am adventurous, flexible and ready to see the entire world!
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Beginner

Hi, I'm very interested in finding a travel companion now that I'm retired and single. Rio De Janeiro is high on my list, and I love the convenience of cruising. Would you be interested in the 2/13/10 17-day sailing of the Star Princess? It starts with 3 days in Rio. Hope to hear from you.
Rick
Old July 19th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Beginner

Hi, I'm a 54-year old non-smoking guy. I am easy-going and considerate. I just retired from the NY state police and after many years of winter cruises to the Caribbean, I now want to see Rio. If you would consider a male roommate, let me know. The cruise I am interested in is the Feb. 13th sailing of the Star Princess, starting with 3 days in Rio during Carnaval. Hope to hear from you. Rick
Old July 19th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch
Default HAL Cruise Partner Available!

HI: I have been on HAL several times and taken the Southbound from Seward to Vancouver 3 times on the Ryndam and would like to try it one more time.

The weather in September can be a little bit cool, but you don't need a Winter coat! Southbound, I have found is a much smoother trip. Sunny days are NOT guaranteed!

If that's the last Southbound cruise for HAL, there are SALES in the stores in every Port!

I'm a SWM, retired, live on the West Coast. I don't smoke, social drinker. We can do things together or do whatever you want with your friends! I guess the "bottom line" is to save on the SOLO Supplement!

If interestered, contact me at robertmnch_26 at msn dot com and we can discuss more of the details and cost?

All for now,

Robert
Old July 20th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Beginner

Hi, I sent you a PM on July 12. I guess you haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Donna
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:24 PM
Beginner

I'm a young-61 SWF looking for someone to share a cabin for the explicit purpose of cutting my costs. There is a Carnival 5-night cruise from Galveston over the Labor Day weekend that is very affordable. +/- $500 for an ocean view. I crave the salt air and some time on a beach. If this sounds interesting, let me know. ~ DK
Old August 4th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Passenger

thats great calamity that you are going on all those trips, if I could afford them I would travel with you. I never thought it'd be this tough to find somebody to cruise with myself. I was trying to get somebody to go on one of the 5-7 day cruises and had no luck, then tried to get a cabinmate for a 3 day cruise to bahamas in Oct. I thought everybody liked cruising.. boy was I wrong lol. Have a great time on yours.
Old August 4th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Passenger

thats great calamity that you are going on all those trips, if I could afford them I would travel with you. I never thought it'd be this tough to find somebody to cruise with myself. I was trying to get somebody to go on one of the 5-7 day cruises and had no luck, then tried to get a cabinmate for a 3 day cruise to bahamas in Oct. I thought everybody liked cruising.. boy was I wrong lol. Have a great time on yours.
Old August 6th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Beginner

I would be interested in SA and other longer cruises.
I too am 54, female, world traveller, now enjoying cruises. I like my independence so enjoy doing a lot alone. But doing some things together would be fun. I generally organize my own port tours (for myself and others who want to join to share costs).
When it comes to sharing a cabin I am respectful, tidy, quiet, not a late night person, non smoker - and seek the same in a cabin mate.
Old August 9th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to newgirl49

Hi! I'm a young 59, married [husband prefers to stay home - go figure!!], tight budget, lust for travel, still working so need to dream a lot and travel a little - at least until I win a lottery! If you are interested in us getting to know each other for the future [!!] please email or send message.... Thanks, Maureen
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Passenger

Default tahiti Nov. 2009 10 days cruise roommate sought

Hi there. Saw your post and thought I would respond and see if we have any similar interests. I usually cruise the caribbean and south pacific as I love to swim and do under water photography and they both have great water.
I have been traveling extensively to those areas for the past several years and will be doing Tahiti cruise again in Nov-Dec this year. I have booked three 10 days cruises back to back. So you can tell I REALLY like this Pacific Princess Cruise route.

I am 50 something, an RN by trade, a great swimmer and good travel mae. I am respectful of others and a caring person.

If you have interst in Tahiti just email me at:
cyninuc@yahoo.com

thanks. Cynthia
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Beginner

Default ready to travel

OMG I am 49 and desparate for a cruising partner. I have been on several with my daughter who is pregnant and can not travel. She is having the baby September 2nd(due date). So, Ii feel pressure about going on a cruise in July. Please email me at da@meriplex.net so we can talk further. I do not trus this internet deal. I will tell you more about myself.
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Beginner

I am 49 and love to travel. My daughter is pregnant and will have the baby september 2nd. So, when My granddaghter gets here I will be grounded again for a while. I am also a non smoker. I like to work out on the ships and stay very busy. I am too old to lay out in the sun. But, would not mind for a little bit. But, would rather stay busy off the ship. I am not one to sit still. I love the shows and love to meet people. I am interested in Ireland for July 2010. But, I am so out of time. da@meriplex.net email me so we can catch up. I am not a neat freak. But like things picked up. I want to share a room.
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Beginner

I am also married not sure why he wants to stay at home either. But, I want to go. Just need a partner. I have been on HAL, RCC and Celebrity several times. Let me know if you are a nonsmoker and looking for a cruise this July 2010.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm interested, please see my profile for more about me.

Please send me the links to the cruises that you are interested.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:49 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate View Post
I'm interested, please see my profile for more about me.

Please send me the links to the cruises that you are interested.
check post dates in left corners. they sailed last july.
I see you are new here and we really are friendly, but check post dates before you answer, by the way, you are not the first to do this and won't be the last.
Old January 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM
Familiar Face

You've probably found several cruise buddies by now, but I just thought I'd throw this out there because I'm feeling REALLY land-locked. You also mentioned Galveston. Do you live in Texas? I am a married white female, non-smoker, mellow and happy.
Old March 26th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamitypl View Post
My last travel companion didn't work out (and it wasn't my fault!!!) ! Anyway, I'm still looking for someone who wants to share a cabin. I can travel anywhere, anytime. (Except 3 cruises that are already booked.)

I am especially looking to do the back to back Norwegian Jade...starting and ending in Istanbul in September. I also like the Queen Mary 2 itinerary in December and am interested in South America (Holland America) leaving April 10, 2010). If interested, shoot me a reply! I enjoy having lots of fun, nothing "gets my goat" while traveling, am adventurous, flexible and ready to see the entire world!
Are you interested in Cunard Queen Mary 2 Dec. 19th. 2011, 15 days out of New York. If so send me an E mail and Iwill reply with all personal details.
spwallace924@hotmail.com
Old March 27th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Familiar Face

Hello, perhaps you are interested in The Eurodam, sailing on May 12 from Barcelona to London? Cost is $1,099.00. Please email me at reneerotta@aol.com if you are. Regards, Renee
Old March 28th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

spwallace924@hotmail.com)
Sent: March 27, 2011 11:19:47 AM
To: kay.counsell@sky.com

Hi Renee,
Are you interested in Cunards Carribbean Christmas Cruise, Dec. 19th, 2011, 15 days out of New York.
Price will be around $2,500. Price may seem high but remember it is for two weeks. I have sailed on the Queen Mary 2 before and it is a wonderful ship.
If interested send me an E mail and I will repond with all my persoanl details which are quite similar to yours although I am a few years older than you.
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Location: foothills of Colorado, house and barn next to a mtn stream
Default So America

Hi,

I am planning to take the Vandeem next November and would appreciate learning of your experience in the ports of call during your April cruise.

thx,

J
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Familiar Face

This message is obviously quite old but cannot tell where you are based & am looking for a UK travelling companion as like you, my last 3 cruises were with a friend but alas..........!!
Look forward to hearing from you
Old March 30th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Are you interested in Dec. 19th. 2011, Cunard Queen Mary 2, 15 day caribbean cruise out of New York.? If so send me an e mail and I will respond with all my personal details and picture. spwallace924@hotmail.com
Old March 30th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Familiar Face

This thread is almost 2 years old!!!!!!!!!

The poster was looking at April, 2010.

Why do people, not look at the posting dates??????
Old March 30th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Admiral

I don't think anyone bothers to read!!
Old March 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Admiral

People, look at dates in left hand corner. The original poster has moved on!!!
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,, This is Anoop and i am 34 years unmarried man from India i would like to travel in Cruise if you need companion pls mail me on anoop_4u@sify.com for furhter details...
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I'm in the 50's. divorced ,have cruised extensively, can go anytime , prefer luxury ships.

Where would you like to go?

Jeanne
Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:30 PM
Familiar Face

Why does this bother you so? I have absolutely no issues with an old post resurfacing since that is where I met my last roomy for my march to april cruise and I couldn't have asked for a better roomy. I find myself making sure I look at this one when it does come up, already looking for my next one. So just don't look at it anymore when it does come up if it frustrates you that much. Unreal. It is still serving it's purpose. You really do not own this site and do not need to constantly be getting on here insulting people. It is plain rude and uncalled for. People are on here looking for other friendly people to go have a great vacation and escape the craziness and possibly rudeness of this world and then get on here and get more from you and a coupe other people. It is plain wrong. If you do not like old post that come up, ignore them and go find something constructive to do.
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

5/8 Calamity (NO) Joyful (Yes) I'm seeking a compatible lady to share a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise 10/8/2011, NCL Sun leaving from Cape Canaveral. itinerary - Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas, NCL private Island. Cruise cost $500, inside cabin, deck 10.

Single senior gentleman from Fla. Have been on 12 cruises, 4 shared.
Cruisinbill