Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Familiar Face

Default Canada-New England 2010 - Looking for 2 female roomates

Hi,

I know I’m very early but I’m just checking the interest for a 7-night Canada-New England Cruise next year.

I cannot go this year since I have another cruise booked for late October but if the prices are about the same next year as they are this year, I would be interested in sharing the following cruises with 2 additional female roommates (they have a good price for the 3rd passenger making it inexpensive for us all). I am looking for 2 non-smoker female roomates of any age, race and marital status (I’m a non-smoker, 30 year-old, white female who is in a serious relationship with my boyfriend but he doesn’t get as much vacation as I do). The only thing that I ask is that we each respect each other at all times.

The cruises I am interested in are those ones – I am a Latitudes member so I quoted those prices. You would also get invited to the past passenger cocktail party with free drinks and prize draw (I think, since sharing my cabin):

Boston to Quebec City – October 9, 2009: http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdea...20262&disp=102

And maybe the previous cruise if you’d like a 14-nighter (different itinerary):

Quebec City to Boston – October 2nd, 2009:
http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdea...20263&disp=102

This year, each 7-night segment at triple occupancy cost 550$pp (taxes and port charges are INCLUDED in that price - only 78$pp/day). It is an incredible deal for a Canada-New England Cruise with such a great itinerary and so many port days, especially if you are from the northeast and can avoid a pricey flight. If we can get the same prices next year, would you be interested to come with me?

If you wonder if 3 people in an inside room would be too much, here are some information about the rooms on the Spirit: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/stat...hipCode=SPIRIT (at the very bottom are the inside stateroom and you can click “floorplan” to get an idea. By the way, they changed the awful striped bed comforters during last refurbishment of the ship, you won’t have to endure this. If we are reasonable on the amount of luggage and keep the room tidy, I think it’s manageable (personally, I won’t be in the room too much, just to sleep, change clothes and maybe an afternoon nap, but that’s all).

Norwegian Dawn – setup for 4 with U-Shape beds and pull down bed (we would only need one or the other, not both, of course): http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...99991182tnPzsf
Instead of the small bed they have in the picture, it would be the single sofa-bed on the Spirit (the Dawn has smaller rooms without a sofa)

I have sailed twice on the Spirit and I LOVE this ship. Laid-back but with many activities and a good nightlife (though not a “party” ship) and the best crew ever.

If you are interested, you can reply on this thread or email me directly at jplamondon2001 @ hotmail.com. I’ll reply and keep your email address for next year if the price is right.

I hope to hear from you!

Julie
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Familiar Face

I forgot to say that the Spirit has some larger inside cabins that are 200 sq feet instead of the regular 149 ft. I would try to secure one of those so we get much more floor space.
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:12 PM
Familiar Face

Yes, it's me AGAIN

I found a picture of a 200 sq ft inside cabin on the Spirit. How can I attach it as a thumbnail?

There is enough room for 3 lower bed placed parallel with room for a nightstand in between each (I think there is actually only one nightstand in the room though). The closet is a standard inside cabin closet + a set of 4 small drawers, and a small sofa.

If you are interested by the cruise, I will email you the pictures.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I found 1 person interested, if you are interested too, please respond.

Julie
Old September 24th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Familiar Face

Wow, too bad this is not for 2010 or I would be interested. Your title says 2010 but your dialouge says 2009. Would love to see Quebec City. I just completed a 9 night on Royal Caribbean. Bar Harbor Maine is a dream come true, beautiful.

I too am a Latitudes Member. I will sail NCL Jade October 2009 for 12 nights to Greece, Egypt and Turkey. I'm going with a lady I met on Cruise Mates. She happen to live in Toledo with is only 45 minutes from where I live. We have met and made nice on several occasions. I can't wait. I am a vacation fanatic! I say you only live once so do it while you can!

I live in Michigan, 56 year old fit African American Female who loves to travel. If this is for 2010, let me know. Feel free to respond with a yes, or no to michiganlois@yahoo.com. Be nice to hear how your trip plans are going.

Peace
Old December 2nd, 2009, 07:32 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
So sorry I have seen your post so late but yes, I am talking about 2010.
For now, the prices are high but they will probably drop A LOT (as they did in 2009 - actually, they sold for like 299-349$ per segment making it about 800$pp for the roundtrip cruise).
I think I will wait at the last minute in hope to get such a good deal.
Should I email you in the summer-early fall to see if you are still interested?
Julie