Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Beginner

Default Cabinmate for Norwegian Pearl, September 6 or around-Alaska

Does any one would like to share a cabin on Norwegian Pearl departing on September 6 or around this date?
Single supplement is ruining my budget.

I'm 45, SWF, very friendly, non-smoker.
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Beginner

Default buddy for cruise

hi i'm nancy and thinking f going to alaska in sept. i am 63/female(young @ heart). please forward particulars. is this just a cruise or is there a land tour included. where r u from? I live in nj
Old July 28th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Beginner

Hi Nancy,

I'm from South Carolina. The cruise price, which is around $800 doesn't include any tours. However I keep looking for the best deal and hopefully some discounts or bonuses will come up closer to the date of departure.
Old August 6th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Passenger

Be sure to check out http://www.toursaver.com/ if you want to save a fortune on excursions to Alaska.

I travelled on Spirt two years ago (ready to go back) and without this book, couldn't have done half of what I did.

Most of the companies the cruise line books are also in the discount book, so don't be surprised if you find your cruisemates on your discounted tour.

Also, if you book morning excursions, you never have to worry about missing the ship -- and all the companies I worked with were so focused on ensuring you made your ship it wouldn't be an issue. In fact, one excursion I booked (not with the ship) had a late start due to problems offloading the ship. Since we lost time on the excursion, they made arrangements for the cruise to issue a partial credit to the guests (even those that didn't book it through the ship).

BTW, I may be interested in joining on a AK cruise... let me know if you're still looking for anyone.