Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Familiar Face

Default Dec 7 Carnival Fascination/Jacksonville - NEED A ROOMIE!

My roomie informed me today that he will NOT be able to go (new job, can't get the week off) so I'm looking for ANYONE to share a cabin on the 5-night Carnival cruise out of Jacksonville, going to Nassau & Key West. Male or female, any age. Inside cabin, total cost (with insurance) is $350.
My last cruise was on the HAL Westerdam, I went with a woman from Canada that I met right here on this site! We had a wonderful time and still e-mail each other.
This will be my 24th cruise, I've taken my parents, 9 siblings and dozens of friends on cruises over the years, so I can offer many references.
I'm a W/M/55. I like to smoke Cuban cigars, drink, party and play slot machines. I love scuba diving, golf, parasailing and just about every shore excursion offered. Heck, I just love cruises, period!
If you're looking for a cheap cruise with no strings attached, let me know.
Sponsored Links