Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking Cabin mate for November 2010 - Hong Kong -Singapore

I am a 64 year old Single Gay white male. I am a semi retired professional, discreet and in goold health. I would love to take the Legend of the seas Cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore in November 2010 but just can't afford the supplement.

The price per person for the cruise including taxes is $1,425 Canadian (about $1,350US). This is for a Superior Inside State Room.

Prefer someone who lives in Ontario, Canada (as we can meet beforehand) but would consider anyone in USA or other parts of Canada.

There is also an Azamara Quest Cruise Nov 27th 2010 24nights from Athens to Singapore with stops in Alexandria Egypt, Dubai, Mumbai (Bombay) Phuket, Thailand among other stops. The price works out at approx C$3,200 per person plus flight. (estimated at $1,600 pp) The cruise works out at $125 per day per person...a great deal on a great ship. Am seeking to start to talk to someone who might be interested in sharing a cabin.
PM me if interested please.
Sponsored Links
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Changes

I added some additional information. Just brining it forward in case anyone is interested.
Old September 4th, 2009, 05:38 PM
First Mate

Default cruise buddy

Mikey: Hello my name is Peter and I live in Florida and have been thinging about an asian cruise during the same timeframe. I am 57yrs. and straight but would have no problem with your being gay, some of the nicest people I have known are gay. What do you think? I have unlimited long distance phone to canada if it comes down to it.