Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Passenger

Default Tahiti-Princess Cruise- Nov.8-18, 2009 roommate wanted

I have been on this cruise more than a dozen times in the past 5-6 years and just love it. Infact, this time I am going for three cruises back to back for a total of 30 days. I have a roommate for my middle leg but would like to share the 10 days of Nov. 8-18 out of Papeete, Tahiti.

I am 50 something, an RN, love to travel and do underwater photography.
I am friends with the tour owners that I always use and have a great time.
So if you need information about this cruise just ask me.

email me at: cyninuc@yahoo.com

thanks, Cynthia
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Familiar Face

wow, I wish I could go! I am going on a carribbean cruise at the end of Sept. But I have had Tahiti at the top of my list for too many years now.
I had finally decided that a cruise was going to be the best way for me to see and do as much as I can in French Polynesia.
I am in your age range, I am also an RN; I've traveled quite a lot by myself, as well as with others; I would love to discuss this trip with you further and maybe plan a future trip.
I did a 10 day mediterranean cruise last Nov. and finally got to see places I had always dreamed of visiting. I know this Tahiti trip will happen for me. Also, I speak passable French.
Hope we get to chat!