Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Beginner

Default Crusing &... SWF Looking 4 Travel Partner-Active 50yrs y

I would like to find a travel companion. I am adventurous and athletic. Cruising is great fun - would like to do a transatlantic/repositioning cruise.
I've been on 7 cruises - mostly Carnival -
Sponsored Links
Old September 15th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Passenger

Do you have any interest in a cruise around the Christmas holidays? I work in a school, so I have that kind of schedule. I'm also in my 50's and absolutely love cruising.
Old September 15th, 2009, 06:26 AM
quahog03

Default Christmas & New Years on Holland America

Hi,
If you would like to shared a cabin with a 62 non smoker on HA there are a few very good deals. I'm sure they won't last for ever. Also I believe Princess has a good Christmas cruise.
I just want to share,I don't spend much time in the cabin.
Ed
Old September 15th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Beginner

Hi - I prefer not to travel around the holidays, but good luck finding a cruisemate! I actually would like to go while the kids are in school ...now that mine are grown <
Old September 16th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Admiral

I'm in my 50's and would be interested in a TransAtlantic. Non smoker, non drinker. No problem going my "own way". Priority would be the cost savings.
Old September 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Passenger

I totally agree that cruising around the holidays is not ideal. It's, unfortunately, my only choice now. Hope you have a great cruise. I'll be available in the summer if you're looking for a cruise partner then.
Old September 18th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Crusing &... SWF Looking 4 Travel Partner-Active 50y

Quote:
Originally Posted by patoluck59
I would like to find a travel companion. I am adventurous and athletic. Cruising is great fun - would like to do a transatlantic/repositioning cruise.
I've been on 7 cruises - mostly Carnival -
I have a cabin on the Valor Nov 8, 7 day to Belize and on the Dream Feb 6, 7 day, nearly the same iten

Might be interested in splitting, PM me

Platinum on Carnival
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 08:10 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen16 View Post
I'm in my 50's and would be interested in a TransAtlantic. Non smoker, non drinker. No problem going my "own way". Priority would be the cost savings.
Hi, I am planning on a transatlantic cruise on the QM2 from New York to England/Hamburg - 9 nights sailing on April 29, 2010. I could also sail in May, 2010. I am a senior female 60+, non smoker nor drinker, but I love to have a good time and really enjoy cruising. I am looking for a cabin mate to reduce the price of an inside cabin.
gingie
Old December 27th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Who am I: I am a 61 year old female. I have traveled extensively worldwide, I am an ex flight attendant for Pan Am and am seeking a female travel companion.
My travelplans: Jan 3rd to 19th 2010-16 Night Panama Canal Cruise on board Azamara Journey. The Cruise Ports: San Diego, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Huatulco, Mexico; San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Panama Canal (Cruising); Willemstad, Curacao; Miami, Florida
Whom am I looking for: I am seeking a female companion, preferable Ex Military with honaroble discharge. I have booked a military rate for this trip but my husband cannot make it.
The military is not a necessity but it gives us better rates.
If you can go please email me at jnovar@hotmail.com
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:19 AM
Beginner

Did you find someone? I'm looking for a female to share cabin from Southampton to NYC on the April 22 sailing; am moving back after 3 years in London and thought this would be a fun way to do it!
Let me know at jdhdc@yahoo.fr.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 11:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am new to the group and am also interested in travel companions and or groups since I would like to take a cruise. I am retired and also in good health. Any information would be greatlly appreciated.

Thanks
John
Old January 2nd, 2010, 04:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Partner

Hello: I understand you are interested in doing a transatlantic cruise, however, I am not able to do something like that until the Spring. Would you be interested in the Rccl Grandeur on Jan. 18 from Tampa at the great price of $229. That is my first choice right now. I am also interested in going again in February from a Florida port and I am open to various cruiselines. I have cruised mostly on Carnival and I like them, but I also cruise on other lines when the deal is right.
I am 58 y.o. male, recently retired from teaching, easy going, and considerate. I am interested in avoiding the single supplement and we can spend as much time together on the cruise as is comfortable. I have never shared a cabin with a woman before like this, but it can work and be enjoyable at the same time. Please email me with your reply one way or the other at plrharmony@live.com I live in Clearwater, Fl. and I am flexible with my schedule and I really cruises. Best Wishes, Peter
Old January 7th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Familiar Face

If you're interested sharing a cabin on the RCCL Voyager Of aThe Seas April 18- May2, the bargain fare for 14 days to Europe is $549. I only spend a few hours sleeping in the cabin and gone 18 hours a day. Non-smoker, 51. I've cruised about 25 times in the last 4-5 years.
Also, I'm interested in finding a cabin mate on the return trip from Europe on the brand new Epic June 24-July1 for $696, now
Old January 7th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Familiar Face

I'm considering the crossing of the Pund back and forth. Eastbound: RCCL Voyager Of The Seas 4/18-5/2; Westbound: NCL EPIC 6/24-7/1.

I'm 51, a marathon runner/coach (I guess also active).

Thanks, Gabor