Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Familiar Face

Default SWM New England RCL Explorer 9 nites Bayonne 09/17/09

New England (Bayonne roundtrip)
Cruise line: Royal Caribbean
Ship name: Explorer of the Seas

Ports of call: Bayonne, New Jersey; Portland, Maine; Bar Harbor, Maine; Saint John, Canada; Halifax, Canada; Boston, Massachusetts; Bayonne, New Jersey
2009 departures: September 17
Inside cabin from $499 per person

I do not have a preference for a web service cruise company or tour company. In order for speed and the shortness of time before the cruise, I am including this information from Expedia.

If I can't find a cruisemate for September 17 cruise, I am still interested in finding a cruisemate to go on Grandeur on the 24th or the Jewel on the 30th.

I am flexible on any kind of arrangements. Just looking for another m/f to share and avoid single supplement cost of an inside cabin, not a date.

I have traveled throughout the United States and Canada. Cruises have been to Caribbean and Bermuda.

I am a retired, single, white, male 69 in good physical shape residing in PA.

My motto has been carpe diem in Latin for "live for today." Today my motto "is carpe per diem." Laid-back, sometimes shy, I overanalyze a bit overzealously. I have a sense of humor. Enjoy conversations at meals. Meeting people is half the fun of a cruise.

I seek a share to avoid the single supplement. We can share the fare and the space – nothing more if that is what you wish. I have had 4 male and 1 female shares in the past, all pleasantly successful.

I enjoy shipboard activities, the ports and shore excursions.
Spend time on ship in sauna, swimming pool, whirlpool, reading, watching tv, and working out.

Seldom drink. Like early dinner. Usually in bed around 10, but bedtime depends on ship activities. Usually up by 6:00 to go to gym, sauna, whirlpool and shower.

Enjoy dining - 228 pounds, 5'11". I am spontaneous, active, open, respectful, considerate, clean, honest, brave, thrifty and all of the Boy Scout traits. Good character proof: I do hospital volunteer work.

We can do as much, or as little, together as we agree.

I like the inside cabins because I don't spend a lot of time there, but cabin level is your call.

If you can't go on the Explorer or Grandeur how about the Canada-New England 10 night NCL Jewel New York 09/30/09 cruise.

Ports of call: New York, New York; Boston, Massachusetts; Halifax, Canada; Quebec, Canada; Charlottetown, Canada; Sydney, Canada; New York, New York
2009 departures: September 30

Inside cabin from $699 per person

If you can't make one of these cruises may you have exciting cruises in the future and live in interesting times.

You may call me directly at 4128842390 and leave message or email to charlesbarchfeld@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links