Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Beginner

Default Single easy going male seeking either M or F to share room

Hi!
My name is Herbie, I'm 62 years old and have never been on a cruise. I'd like go somewhere in the Carribean this fall or winter for about a week, leaving from Florida. I'm pretty much free to go anytime.

I'm looking for someone to share the cost of a nice room with a balcony. I am only interested in making this adventure more affordable by not having to pay double occupancy for the room

I am willing to share the space with anyone - male or female - any age, I have no preference at all.

I'm a very easy going person, like to have fun, would like to share the room with someone equally easy going. We can pal around, or we can go separate ways

It would be great if you want to make all the arrangements as I have also no preference to the destination, as long as it's warm and fun!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsored Links
Old September 26th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Beginner

Hello Herbie,

I am seeking to connect with a like-minded individual.
I plan on slightly longer cruises but see if any of these
fit your plans:
October 12, Celebrity Mercury, from Vancouver BC, 11 days, 649 US.
October 23, Celebrity Mercury, from San Diego CA, 17 days, 999 US.
November 9, Celebrity Mercury, from Baltimore MA, 12 days, 799 US, St Thomas, St Croix, etc, back to Baltimore.

Other suggestions would be appreciated.
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default January cruise

Hello Herbie: I am interested in cruising from Florida in January. I know of some nice itineraries at good prices. I am 58yr. male and also easy going I live in Tampa Bay, have been on a few cruises, and know the market fairly well. Would you be willing to accept an oceanview or an inside cabin? A balcony is just not worth it to me. Pete p.s. you can take two cruises for the price of a balcony especially in the height of the cruise season.
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Passenger

Default Caribbean in December

Herbie:

I'm looking to play a trip between Dec 6 and Dec 19. I can leave from any FL port. Ideally a 5 night suits me (budget) and any cruise line is fine. I've cruised on Carnival so I get a tiny discount with them.

I'm good with any cabin (I tend to prefer small inside) as I spend little time in cabin (store stuff and shower/cleanup).

I see some great deals for this week... almost dirt cheap cruising and want to book soon to take advantage. A shared cabin makes it almost a no-brainer.

Glad to share more info on me... 39, DWM.

NorthernNJ
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default December Cruise

Herbie: Thank you for thinking about me for this cruise, but I am leaving from Tampa on Nov. 1 on Carnival's Legend and December is too soon for me. I could be interested in January from Florida where I live. How does that sound to you? My email address is plrharmony@live.com and it sounds like we may be able to do something together at some point. Perhaps we can talk by phone. It's a plus that we are similiar ages. Although I am much better looking than you, I will admit that you MAY have nicer hair so I will consider you as a cruise partner.
Best Wishes, Pete
Old November 1st, 2009, 01:16 AM
Passenger

Always looking for someone to share on Royal...
Old November 8th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Landry
Always looking for someone to share on Royal...
David: I am looking for somesone to cruise with in January. Will you cruise only on Royal? Pete
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
Beginner

I am looking to go in Jan or Feb on a 7 day Western Carabean cruise if interested