Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to imblondieerinb@yahoo.com Send a message via Yahoo to imblondieerinb@yahoo.com
Default Nursing student looking for a sunny break this winter!

Hi there! I'm a 24 yr old swf nursing student from Ohio, looking to take a little break over the holidays. I'm thinking that some sand between my toes, a drink in my hand, good music in my ear and a smile on my face are just the things needed to remedy a stressful year. I'm interested in a 5-7 day Carribean cruise with any line if I can kind a decent enough price. I've sailed Carnival in the past and am a fan. I am very relaxed and can get along with most people (unless you are rather dull by nature, in which case I'm sure there are probably better cabinmate choices than me . I am looking for sailings between 12/12/09 and 1/17/10. Let me know if you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you
Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Passenger

Hi

I'm also looking to get away in Dec. I'm looking for travel to occur between Dec 6 and 19. I'm sure we could find a 4 or 5 nighter that fits in that. I'm looking at sailings from FL.

I've also cruise a bit with Carnival... get small discount. I'm on a budget and spend little time in cabin, so I prefer smaller rooms for booking and take the upgrade when offered.

I'm 39, DWM, glad to share lots of info, phone or chat online.

Drop me a reply; I'll PM you also with my email.
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Beginner

Default already booked western carribean

Hello, I have booked a vacation with my boyfriend and my sister (we have a separate room from my sister). Her friend backed out on the trip and she is too shy to look for a stranger to travel with. I am attempting to prove to her that she can find a great travel companion!

We've already booked a cruise on Carnival Inspiration for Jan.2-Jan.7. It's in the cheapest interior room available, only $283 for 5 nights! We sail from Tampa and stop in Grand Cayman and Cozumal Mexico. She is 25, female, non-smoker. She likes to have fun, but is laid back and respectful of others space. She is heavily involved in SCA (society for creative anachronism), works for the environmental land grant program of the USDA, and loves horses. Let me know if you are interested and a little about yourself and I will send responses on to her.