Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Beginner

Default SBF looking for cabin mate Carnival: San Juan 7 night

I am looking for a cabin mate for 1/31/2010 Carnival 7 day cruise.
It starts in San Juan and goes to 6 islands ... a different place each day!

I am laid back when traveling but do want to see sights at each port. I typically enjoy kayaking, the beach, doing a tour off the ship. While on, I go to the shows and like to catch naps. I am not an early riser and do not snore or smoke. I drink socially, but generally not that much on cruises.

I am looking for someone with similiar sleep patterns (not an early riser or loud if they are up) or smoker and is a responsible drinker - let's be safe. I would like to have someone to talk to at meals and someone to hang out with, but that doesn't mean we need to be together all the time. Independent time is good as well.

I like to dance, so i may go to the club on board a night or two.

I am just looking to have a good time.
If you are interested send me a line.
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ken45 Send a message via MSN to ken45 Send a message via Yahoo to ken45
Default Interested

Hi,

I really am interested in your sleeping patterns and independence. I am interested in being your travel partner either for that date or another one.

I am cruise a cruise veteran and know a few things about traveling w/ different cabin mates. I am a SBM, 52, athletic, nice, & a mature gentleman, & is looking for a travel mate, prefably a balcony or a mini suite.

Peace,

Ken