CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Anyone wantin to cruise early Jan 2010?? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/368621-anyone-wantin-cruise-early-jan-2010-a.html)

raher October 8th, 2009 11:59 PM

Anyone wantin to cruise early Jan 2010??

35yr old female seeks a buddy to share in a cruise adventure. Husband is not the Fun N Sun kind of traveler, family is busy, friends schedules dont match with mine. Love to travel, but would rather not do it solo. I am looking to sail around Jan 4th, 2010, give or take a few days. No plan yet as to what ship or what destinations. Cruised once on Carnival and loved it! Interested? Let me know and we'll chat more.

jp2001 October 9th, 2009 09:37 AM

I could be interested, I am from Quebec City, Canada.

30 yo female and my boyfriend doesn't have has much vacation as I do. I was hoping to go on vacation mid-february (my birthday) but I might be interested for a cruise in January instead.

Preferably out of NYC to keep the cost low. I love NCL but willing to try any other line. Cost is my main factor.

pa2nc98 October 15th, 2009 10:10 AM

Travel companion for January

Is anyone interested in late January or february 2010 travel?

SF, Non-smoker, social drinker, non-snorer.

Prefer Carnival atleast 5 days out of Southeast US.
Considering Exotic Eastern, Exotic Western and Southern caribbean detsinations.

let me know.

pearlbug October 22nd, 2009 07:29 PM

hi i'm a 53yr young female and looking for someone to share cabin on the Middle East cruise that leaves Barcelona Jan 4th?

Terena76 October 29th, 2009 08:09 PM

Pearlbug,

I can do the one on January 15th for 9 days. I will be in Barcelona then and am looking for someone to cruise with. I am 33, SF, from SoCal.

-T

David_Landry November 1st, 2009 01:13 AM

Share cabin

Always looking for someone to share on Royal...

economy cruiser November 16th, 2009 09:44 PM

I am looking for a cruise buddy between Jan1-6, for a 7-day cruise out of Southern Cal, either LA or San Diego, to Mexico. I have cruised 10+ times, fully capable of doing my own thing, but am good company too. Need cabin mate to save $ over single rate! I can usually get a rate lower than any listed. I am 52y/o male, spouse and friends unable to go on this one. Non-smoker, social drink on occasion, like outdoor activities.

economy cruiser November 17th, 2009 08:30 PM

Would Mexico in early Jan be an option? Can get a great deal!

David_Landry November 21st, 2009 11:48 PM

I have been seeking real people on this site for a while. I would like to find a cabin mate to save the costs of going solo. If you would be interested, please drop me a note. I will be doing 5 in a row, 3 day then 4 day, on Royal Caribbean in January and early February. You will give your info directly to the cruise line, I will give you the booking number(s). David

dolfinluvr December 5th, 2009 12:18 AM

Hello,
I am going on RCCI for 2 nights 1/2-1/4. Are you going to be on the Majesty at that time?
terri

lets_cruise09 December 5th, 2009 03:16 AM

Roommate

Good evening,
I am a 45 yr old single male, non smoker, non snorer, light drinker, that is always looking for a bargain and new destination. What port and places interest you?
Mike
viaggiatore88@yahoo.com

pananmacruiser December 10th, 2009 06:26 PM

Have January 4th celebrity equinox booked 55 year old male. If any interest we can talk more.

Mark

DivaJan December 27th, 2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raher (Post 1252762)
35yr old female seeks a buddy to share in a cruise adventure. Husband is not the Fun N Sun kind of traveler, family is busy, friends schedules dont match with mine. Love to travel, but would rather not do it solo. I am looking to sail around Jan 4th, 2010, give or take a few days. No plan yet as to what ship or what destinations. Cruised once on Carnival and loved it! Interested? Let me know and we'll chat more.

When to travel: jan 3 - jan 19th 2010
Who am I: I am a 61 year old female. I have traveled extensively worldwide, I am an ex flight attendant for Pan Am and am seeking a female travel companion.
My travelplans: 16 Night Panama Canal Cruise on board Azamara Journey. The Cruise Ports: San Diego, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Huatulco, Mexico; San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Panama Canal (Cruising); Willemstad, Curacao; Miami, Florida
Whom am I looking for: I am seeking a female companion, preferable Ex Military with honorable discharge. I have booked a military rate for this trip but my husband cannot make it.
The Military is not a must I need a partner now. If you are interested please call me or email Jannovar@hotmail.com or call 305-251-9649